11'13.82''
For example, you hear.. .
fe yi ke zan bao you hei er.
非亦可赞跑有嘿而,
M: The show will be edited in . . .
ze se ao wu bi an de zhe de ying.
也设奥五笔安的这的英,
few minutes.
fei you mei nei ci.
费油没内此,
N: And you say ...
an de you sai.
安第有噻,
F: The show will be edited in a few minutes.
zhe she ao wu bi an de dai de ying na fei you mei nei ci.
这设五笔安的带的英那非又没那次,
N: Or you hear. . .
wuo you hei er.
我有嘿而,
M: I'm so hungry, I could eat. . . .
ai mu sou han gui ai ge de yi che.
哎姆嗖喊贵哎个的亦吃,
horse.
huo si.
霍尔斯
N: And you say. . .
an de you sai.
安第有噻,
F: I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.
ai mu sou hang gui ai ge de yi zhe huo si.
哎姆嗖喊鬼哎个的一的霍斯,
N: All right, let's begin.
ao rui de ,lai ci bei gen.
哎瑞的案例此被跟,
M: The show will be edited in. . .
ze she wu bi ai de zhe de ying.
则设五被哎这这的英,
few minutes.
fei you mei na ci.
非又没内此,
F: The show will be edited in a few minutes.
zhe she wu bi an de dai de ying na fei you mei na ci.
这设五笔安的带的英那非又没内此,
M: I'm so hungry, I could eat. . .
ai mu sou han gui ai ke de yi che
哎姆嗖喊鬼哎各的一吃,
horse.
huo si .
霍尔斯。
F: I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.
ai mu sou han gui ai ke de yi de huo si .
哎姆嗖行归案克的仪的霍尔斯,
M: He really got hot under. . .
yi wei li ga de ha tang zhe er..
亦味蕾嘎的哈当着而,
collar.
ka le er.
可乐儿,
F: He really got hot under the collar.
yi wei li ga de ha dang zhe de ka le er.
嘿为例嘎达哈当着这咔了而,
M: A lot of things are up in . . . air right now.
a la de fen si ai a ben ...ai ya rui de nao..
啊拉的分子啊啊本哎呀瑞的闹,
F: A lot of things are up in the air right now.
a la de fen si a pei ni ai ya wai de nao.
啊拉的森斯而啊盆地艾压外的闹,
M: He flew into. . . rage.
yi fu lou en chu ao.. wei che.
亦副楼位图为只,
F: He flew into a rage.
yi fu lou wen chu ya wei che.
嘿夫喽问图哇为之,
M: Am I making. . . big mistake?
ai mai mei ken bei mu si dei ke.
哎迈没肯,被可没死嘚可,
F: Am I making a big mistake?
ai mai mei ken na bei ge mei si dei ke.
啊迈肯那被格没死嘚可,
M: I know this place like. . . back of my hand.
ai mao zei si pu lei si lai ke da ke mai han mu.
哎闹这是普类似啦可,办可迈哈姆,
F: I know this place like the back of my hand.
ai mou de si pu lei si lai ke ban ke mai ha de.
哎闹这是普类似来客办可迈喊的,
M: Do me. . . favor and take me to lunch?
zhu mei fei wo ruan cheai ke mei de lang chi.
主咪,肥沃然柴可咪的狼吃,
F: Do me a favor and take me to hinch?
zhu mi ya fei wo rui chai ke mi de lang chi.
住咪呀肥沃瑞柴可咪的廊吃,
M: To tell you. . . truth, I'm glad it's over.
zhe chao you chu you si , ai mu ga la de si ou wo er.
图抄有哎姆嘎啦这厮偶沃尔,
F: To tell you the truth, I'm glad it's over.
chu chao you de chu si ai mu ge la de zi ou wo.er.
出抄有的出夫,哎姆嘎啦的字偶沃尔,
N: And now that we've come to the and of our English course,
an na de wei kang tu de ying de ba ying ge lei si kao ou si.
安的那的为康图的嗯的包英个泪斯考斯,
tell the truth. Are you glad it's over?
chao be zhu fu, a you ge la zao bo er.
叨的主妇,啊有嘎啦的早吧,
Well, to tell the truth,
wo yao de chao de chu fu.
外要,的抄的出夫
I 'm glad it's over, in a way.
ai mu ga la de zou wo ying de wei.
哎姆嘎啦的走我沃尔英的为,
There was a lot of hard work involved.
zai wo sa la da pa er de wo er gen bang ta.
带五斯啦答帕的我跟宝塔,
But in another way,
ba ying na na de wei.
吧英的那达为,
I'm sad it's over, as well.
ai mu sa zhe zi zou wo ai si wei ao.
哎姆三的字偶我儿子为哦,
We've come a long way together
wei kang mu lang wei zhi gan de er.
违抗姆廊为图嘎个而,
and learned a lot too.
an de lin de la chu ou wa.
安的林都啦途,
And I hope you agree with me that it was a valuable experience.
an da hao pei you wa gu wei si mei wan liu bao le si bei er wei ying si .
暗袋还皮有我固瑞我斯咪,达的我斯啊完刘包了斯被而英斯,
This is the end of Lesson Twelve.
dei si dei yan de la sen tu ao fu.
嘚斯地言的啦森图欧服。
完。