• 31407阅读
  • 185回复

课文文本总汇

级别: 新手上路
只看该作者 170 发表于: 2008-12-31
    BOOK 12
    Lesson 11 I tell you I'm going to have my hair cut once a month.

SCENE ONE: THE MAKEUP ROOM
Rita:    I'm proud of you, Chris. You did a great job. Do you realize that because of your research, the Stamford Nature Center will probably be saved?
Chris:    I just hope the right decision will be made. What do you want me to do with these?
Rita:    Throw them away, I guess. I can't go on saving everything.
Chris:    Look at those ladies in that beauty parlor. Can you imagine sitting there getting your hair cut and having your nails done? Who has the time? Who has the patience?
Rita:    I do. At least now that I'm retiring, I have the time. I tell you, I'm going to have my hair cut once a month. I'm going to have my nails monicured once a week. I'm going to get my hair done once a week.
Chris:    Really? You? I just can't imagine you sitting around leading that kind of life. I thought you'd be having adventures.
Rita:    I have it all planed. Every Monday, I'm going to get my back massaged. On twesdays, I'm going to have my house cleaned. On Wednesdays, I'm going to have my nails done. On Thursdays, I'm going to get my hair done. And on Fridays , I'm going to relax.
Chris:    That sounds like you've gotten your first week of retirement taking care of. What are you going to do after that?
Rita:    There are so many things I've wanted to do, but I just havn't had the time. I havn't had my car serviced in over a year. I want to have my shoes repaired. I havn't had my eyes examined recently, and my watch's broken. I have to get it repaired. I can't remember when I last went to the dentist. I need to get my teeth cleaned and checked. And I want to get all my home movies put on to videotapes.
Chris:    But what about after all that? You know, after you finish the errands?
Rita:    That's the really exciting part. I ran into a man who now owns a jaint makeup company. He was talking about a new product. I was telling him what I know about making up older people. And he liked what I had to say. And get this! He hired me as a cunsultant.
Chris:    You're kidding! But you're going from one job to another.
Rita:    Not really. I don't have to go into the office regularly. I just have to have meetings every other week and give some ideas.
Chris:    That's fantastic!
Rita:    It really is.
Chris:    Congratulations.
Rita:    Thanks. Look at this dress. I wonder why I saved it.
Chris:    I kind of like it.
Rita:    Take it. You can have it, but you need to get it dry-cleaned. Where would you wear it?
Chris:    Who knows. Maybe out on my next date with Ray.
Rita:    Detective Modine?
Chris:    Yeah. I have my first date with him last night.
Rita:    And?
Chris:    He's...interesting. And fun.
Rita:    What about Jake?
Chris:    I like Jake too.
Rita:    Chris. I have some advice.
Chris:    Yeah?
Rita:    Stick with Jake.
只看该作者 171 发表于: 2008-12-31
    Book 12
    Lesson 12  WEFL IS BACK, AND I LOVE IT. (MP3版第12课没有题目的,不知道视频里有没有)

SCENE ONE: THE "HELLO AMERICA" SET
Jake:    …and so it was decided earlier today. No apartment buildings were be built on the land at the Nature Center. Thomas Ames's project was not approved. And that's our news for tonight. I'm Jake Seltzer.
Steven:    Great job.
Jake:    Yeah, it feels good. Once in a while you get to do this story that means something. Because of our story, the water and land at the Nature Center won't be polluted. The animals of the farmer won't be killed…
Steven:    And the station wasn't sabotaged again. I wonder if, uh, Thomas Ames and Roger Ward were watching.
Jake:    Well. I know Roger wasn't. He left town.
Steven:    I'm sure Thomas Ames was watching.
Jake:    Yeah. Ames must be furious. He's going to lose a lot of money.
Steven:    The station is stronger than ever. The ratings were huge last night. They'll be even better tonight. WEFL is back, and I love it.

SCENE TWO: THE EDITING ROOM
Chris:    And I making a mistake? Should I ask Steven now?
Mike:    Definitely. Steven hasn't been this happy since his baby was born.
Chris:    I still won't to blow it.
Mike:    You're not going to. He knows you did a great job on the research for Jake's story. He knows you're a good reporter. Ask him now.
Chris:    OK. Just wish me luck.
Mike:    Good luck!

SCENE THREE: THE EDITING ROOM, LATER THE SAME DAY
Rita:    Do you have a lot more work to do?
Terry:    I'll be done in a few minutes. Hey, you look beautiful.
Rita:    Really? You should have your eyes examined.
Terry:    No, really. Your hair looks very pretty.
Rita:    I had it done in that beauty parlor. Do you like it?
Terry:    Very much.
Rita:    Good. Now do me a favour and take me to luch.
Terry:    The show will be edited in a few minutes.
Rita:    Please hurry up, Terry. I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.
Terry:    So why go out? Why don't we have some food delivered?
Rita:    Eat lunch here? Nothing ever changes. I'll never get out of this place.

SCENE FOUR: THE STUDIO
Chris:    He said yes. Steven hired me as a reporter. I've never been so excited in my life.
Jake:    That's wonderful. Chris. That's great you were hired. We'll work a lot together.
Chris:    This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Jake:    The best thing?
Chris:    One of the best things.
Jake:    Want to have dinner to celebrate?
Chris:    I'd love to.
Jake:    Eight o'clock.
Chris:    Eight o'clock tomorrow night would be great.
Jake:    Tomorrow night?
Chris:    Sorry. I have plans tonight.
Jake:    OK. I guess.
Chris:    But...I think I'll cancel them.
Jake:    All Right

Thomas:    It's been a rough couple of months. I'm really looking forward to the fishing trip on Sunday.
Jake:    So am I, Steven. So am I.
级别: 论坛版主
只看该作者 172 发表于: 2009-01-01
孙老师:您好!
        祝孙老师节日快乐!
只看该作者 173 发表于: 2009-01-07
每天用资料
只看该作者 174 发表于: 2009-01-12
对于初学者来说,一定要跟录音带反复模仿发音。首先用最慢速跟读,跟读时要“最大声”、最夸张,使每个单词的发音都要饱满、到位。这样跟读至少要30-50遍;然后调快一档速度,再跟读20遍;第二步,用正常速度跟读,此时要做到“最清晰”,这是为了培养正确的语感,同时要注意连读和省略。一般要读50遍左右。第三步,逐渐加快速度来读,最后用“一口气训练法”来反复操练。这篇课文的每句话大概要操练50遍。每句话用“一口气训练法”训练后要能读10-20遍。第一句操练好后,再来操练第二句。然后把两句话连起来用一口气来操练......等全部句子都操练过后,这时要用秒表来计时。第一次看看大概用时是多少,做到心中有数。然后每次用“最快速”来操练时,都要记录时间,争取每次都要缩短一秒钟。这样就在不知不觉中把一篇文章操练的滚瓜烂熟了!我在教学的过程中,经常使用这种测速的方法,同学们都感到很有趣,因为大家都想做读得最快的人。所以对他们来说,读英语就成了一种趣味游戏!大家不妨试一下。我的第一课测速用时是:14"19,一口气。大家可以把时间控制在14-16秒之内。因为太快的话,清晰度不够;太慢的话,达不到肌肉记忆的效果。用最快速的方法来操练课文,使口腔肌肉产生记忆力的效果是最好的!然后晚上临睡前再听半小时录音带,这时一定要关灯,使注意力高度集中。即使睡着了,录音带的声音对大脑还是有刺激作用的,这叫“睡眠记忆法”。

以上这段是有个学疯狂英语的人的说法.我发现论坛里的不少学员,只顾着完成作业了.其实光老师布置的那点作业哪里够啊.大家要坚持呀!
级别: 管理员
只看该作者 175 发表于: 2009-01-13
引用
引用第174楼rootivan于2009-01-12 16:18发表的  :
对于初学者来说,一定要跟录音带反复模仿发音。首先用最慢速跟读,跟读时要“最大声”、最夸张,使每个单词的发音都要饱满、到位。这样跟读至少要30-50遍;然后调快一档速度,再跟读20遍;第二步,用正常速度跟读,此时要做到“最清晰”,这是为了培养正确的语感,同时要注意连读和省略。一般要读50遍左右。第三步,逐渐加快速度来读,最后用“一口气训练法”来反复操练。这篇课文的每句话大概要操练50遍。每句话用“一口气训练法”训练后要能读10-20遍。第一句操练好后,再来操练第二句。然后把两句话连起来用一口气来操练......等全部句子都操练过后,这时要用秒表来计时。第一次看看大概用时是多少,做到心中有数。然后每次用“最快速”来操练时,都要记录时间,争取每次都要缩短一秒钟。这样就在不知不觉中把一篇文章操练的滚瓜烂熟了!我在教学的过程中,经常使用这种测速的方法,同学们都感到很有趣,因为大家都想做读得最快的人。所以对他们来说,读英语就成了一种趣味游戏!大家不妨试一下。我的第一课测速用时是:14"19,一口气。大家可以把时间控制在14-16秒之内。因为太快的话,清晰度不够;太慢的话,达不到肌肉记忆的效果。用最快速的方法来操练课文,使口腔肌肉产生记忆力的效果是最好的!然后晚上临睡前再听半小时录音带,这时一定要关灯,使注意力高度集中。即使睡着了,录音带的声音对大脑还是有刺激作用的,这叫“睡眠记忆法”。

以上这段是有个学疯狂英语的人的说法.我发现论坛里的不少学员,只顾着完成作业了.其实光老师布置的那点作业哪里够啊.大家要坚持呀!

疯狂英语的精切度是无法和压码注音相比的,这点练习和压码模仿的差距还巨大,建议看一下压码模仿的范例体会文章,就不会练习疯狂英语了。要深刻体会压码的一气呵成的奥秘。
只看该作者 176 发表于: 2009-01-21
最近没什么人气.不知道大家学没学.
只看该作者 177 发表于: 2009-01-27
每天用资料
只看该作者 178 发表于: 2009-02-07
每天用资料
只看该作者 179 发表于: 2009-02-18
每天用资料