• 7805阅读
  • 16回复

成功案例四:辅导压码直通车结束一个月后第一位全部辅导英语成功者wwoo1122的压码学习历程

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2006-07-02
压码朗读训练是口语练习的主要形式,目前主要形式是朗读拓展训练的学员对练形式,将所有课文的磁带和练习俩个部分练习对话就基本满足了需要。具体方法:
1。磁带文本角色扮演,2。练习文本口语拓展,3。光盘看懂以后的自问自答和复述,4。cooledt软件的录音拓展,5。逐篇课文的集体练习(准备)6。每篇课文的基本句子积累。7。电视文本的应用,8。报纸素材的口语积累。
当我们将一篇课文与其它课文的素材能够联系起来应用的时候,当我们将课文文本与自己实际工作结合起来的时候,当我们已经练习过日记准备内容以后,当我们能够将自己大量突发的英语思维意识流记录出来的时候,当可以将文本和语音进行分离吸收的时候,这种自认吸收英语的说英语的能力就培养起来了。

[260 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2006-04-17 12:02
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2006-07-02
If you ask me what about learn, so do I, I same ask to you your feeling?
Hello, everybody. In this lesson, I teach you how to use the 10 way of follow word will well. If you say what about learn? So do I, I ask your feeling? If your feeling will well, so your English will very well.
Until to right now, I ask to you you're how many way for follow word do you learn? How many lessons want to exercise? How about conversation that's you prentice? What about your words once check? How long time what's your think about? How much newspaper what's your read? How far the video that's your watch? How many sentences can you speak once? How about the texts do you cope write? What about your English feeling can you said?
You know if you have this situation in one's day, so you in the morning whether can you copping to some simple sentences, in your work whether can you reading my paper, in the night whether can you sound the tape, in your sleep whether can you think about in English with your videotape, in the wake up whether can you feeling seem like clearly, understand, and you'll want to speak strongly, you whether in on time write to your feeling in English? when you one's day over, whether you learn the simple sentences with your read the paper link up together, would you like talk about to me?
If you have a learn plan, for example, learn the 1-3 books , or check the 10,000 words, or read the books 1-12 to be about newspaper, whether can you over to 2-3 month? in case, you whether just to run carry out or not?

[261 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-18 07:28
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2006-07-02
wwoo1122: First time use the follow word read aloud to the conversation.
Last night, with wwoo1122 learn to the lesson 5 0f book 2. When the exercise, with Xinwen together.
In the first time, that's Ok. From this day, you want to use the skills, you need find to a player to be a learner. You need write and speak to your learn the lesson, and talking you doing about learning everyday, until over the 1-3 books.
Welcome everybody to prentice the oral with she together.

[262 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-19 08:19
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2006-07-02
Hongniuok, wwoo1122: don't you think it's very fast and easy in once understand about watch the video of pillow word?
Welcome to follow word class, can you believe once understand to the watch the video? How to use the way? I think everyone before the lesson with doubt, are you?
In this lesson, this is called follow word of once understand to watch the video. What does once understand you mean? So once refer to the watch the video is fast, the understand also one times, rather than you study English every year, and then you can once understand to the watch the video. That not really once.
If you really think will once understand to the video, you have to following read sound fast, when you play to one sentence, you need to repeat 2 and 3 times, use the so times, this is called repeat following words, in this way, you always learn the repeat some times in the follow word of listen clear, you always learn the fast in the follow read sound to the 200% speech and faster, you always learn the once long times in the follow imitate. You use the way follow the words to more then some sentences, this is called following some sentences. so you do the once watch the video and once understand.
Why did you watch the video you can do once understand? Because you watch the video, you can understand by the image of video picture, but you can't link to the sentences, when you over the end, you can't remember the story, so you can't repeat to speak. If you can speak the sentence some times in one sentence of video, you rally can speak out you month, if you can do follow some sentences, rather than out the words, so you can speak last sentences and this sentence more than videotape one sentence. if you until follow words to follow sound continually, you can completed understand whole video, so you once understand it.
I can once understand learn to watch the video, also teach some learner. even this lesson, I teach to Hongniuok finished disc B of book 1 and disc A of book2 in the 20, April 4. and then I teach wwoo1122 learn over to the disc A and B of book1. They can do the story once understand.
If you say the book 1 and 2 is easily, since the learn the once video, whether you can learn other video once understand else? I said yes I can. I can't learn whether any TV , but just learn when not understand it, I can use the way to once understand. and I ask you are you can do it?

[267 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-22 09:17
只看该作者 14 发表于: 2006-07-02
what about once understand watch the video?
You whether can once understand? I think about whether on your video to in the some times when teach and learn. we need to in on same video, for example, if we there we go to learn down the link lesson, or use the VCD of single lesson both I and you, you can follow me to repeat sound some sentence. If I use the book VCD, and you use the down VCD, or you use the book VCD, but I use the down VCD, this case, just not in on same times, you feeling is disagree, even not listen clearly, also can't sound correct. So can't do the once understand very well.
If you check you whether learn the lesson once understand, you can use the "text exercise", go to the "Before the video", check to do you remember, and go to the "Watch the video" check you whether know who say what? And you can use the "Froe the video" to learn and use the skills, and you can go to the "Check yourself" chock you expressing. So this is next lesson to teach it.
When you next time learn the video, you can prentice speak English, look at the picture in the video, ask and answer the some question in yourself continually. Form once understands to speak; this is the key of exercise.
When you finales exercised, you should to keep you remember to write and sound. You can cope write the book to the "tape text, audio script, video introduce focus in, and exercise", you can focus in to the write notes, and also cope speak to the Cooledt, repeat prentice speak.
In the end, if you will learn the some way very well, you must be learn the one lesson to the 1-10 way of follow word, when you use the one lesson, can listen and hear clearly, cope write, follow sound, read sound, follow sign, follow imitate, follow sound TV, follow sound video, follow read sound add conversation, check dictionary in the word list, speak to the exercise.
In this time, you can main learn the oral, will with learner partner work together, prentice the book1-book3, one lesson and one lesson. If you speak the audio script very well, you use the some way always very well. This is your key.
If you want to learn fast, you can just only learn to watch the video once understand, or you can learn the book to be a newspaper, in the one day to read one book.
When you over this some the way and exercise, is usefully.

[268 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-22 12:06
只看该作者 15 发表于: 2006-07-02
wwoo1122:压码朗读拓展对话练习

[277 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2006-04-30 11:55
只看该作者 16 发表于: 2006-07-02
wwoo1122:teach over follow word for hear,look, read of five stage

[284 楼] | IP:218.11.19.142 | Posted: 2006-05-04 07:10
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册