• 25458阅读
  • 70回复

“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 40 发表于: 2006-11-15
Who Moved My Cheese? : The Story

As Haw enjoyed the New Cheese, he reflected on what he had learned.

He realized that when he had been afraid to change he had been holding on to the illusion of Old Cheese that was no longer there.

So what was it that made him change? Was it the fear of starving to death? Haw smiled as he thought it certainly helped.

Then he laughed and realized that he had started to change as soon as he had learned to laugh at himself and at what he had been doing wrong. He realized the fastest way to change is to laugh at your own folly--then you can let go and quickly move on.

He knew he had learned something useful about moving on from his mice friends, Sniff and Scurry. They kept life simple. They didn’t overanalyze or overcomplicate things.
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

唧唧享受新奶酪的同时,也在反思自己学到了什么。 他认识到,当他害怕变化的时候,他一直受困于对那已不复存在的旧奶酪的幻想而无法自拔。 那又是什么使他发生了改变呢?难道是害怕饿死的恐惧?想到这里,唧唧笑了,他心里明白,这种恐惧当然起过很大的作用。 唧唧忽然发现,他已经学会自嘲了,而当人们学会自嘲,能够嘲笑自己的愚蠢和所做的错事时,他就在开始改变了。他甚至觉得,改变自己的最快捷的方式,就是坦然嘲笑自己的愚笨――这样,你就能对过往云烟轻松释然,迅速行动起来,直面变化。 唧唧相信他从他的老鼠朋友嗅嗅和匆匆那里,学到了一些有用的东西――不畏惧改变,勇往直前。老鼠朋友们简单地对待生活,他们不会反复分析,也不会把事情搞得很复杂。
附件: cheese06-44.rar (115 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 41 发表于: 2006-11-15

When the situation changed and the Cheese had been moved, they changed and moved with the Cheese. He would remember that.

Haw had also used his wonderful brain to do what Littlepeople do better than mice.

He envisioned himself--in realistic detail--finding something better--much better.

He reflected on the mistakes he had made in the past and used them to plan for his future. He knew that you could learn to deal with change.

You could be more aware of the need to keep things simple, be flexible, and move quickly.

You did not need to overcomplicate matters or confuse yourself with fearful beliefs.

You could notice when the little changes began so that you would be better prepared for the big change that might be coming.
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

当形势发生改变,奶酪被移走了的时候,他们会迅速随之改变,循着奶酪的移动方向而移动。唧唧告诉自己,要牢记这些体会。 唧唧相信拥有了这些体会,凭借自己聪慧的头脑,再遇到任何变化时他一定能做得比老鼠朋友们更好。 他的头脑里出现了清晰的图画,他的生活将会变得更美好,而且他还会在迷宫中发现一些更好的东西。 唧唧不断地反思自己过去犯下的错误,他要汲取这些经验教训,去勾划自己的未来。他知道,自己完全可以通过总结和学习,掌握如何应对变化: 首先要更清醒地认识到,有时需要简单地看待问题,以及灵敏快速地行动。 你不必把事情过分复杂化,或者一味地让那些惊恐的念头使自己感到慌乱。 其次必须要善于发现一开始发生的那些细微的变化,以便你为即将来临的更大的变化做好准备。
附件: cheese06-45.rar (97 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 42 发表于: 2006-11-15

He knew he needed to adapt faster, for if you do not adapt in time, you might as well not adapt at all.

He had to admit that the biggest inhibitor to change lies within yourself, and that nothing gets better until you change.

Perhaps most importantly, he realized that there is always New Cheese out there whether you recognize it at the time, or not. And that you are rewarded with it when you go past your fear and enjoy the adventure.

He knew some fear should be respected, as it can keep you out of real danger. But he realized most of his fears were irrational and had kept him from changing when he needed to.
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

他知道,他需要做出更快的调整。因为,如果不能及时调整自己,就可能永远找不到属于自己的奶酪。 还有一点必须承认,那就是阻止你发生改变的最大的制约因素就是你自己。只有自己发生了改变,事情才会开始好转。 最重要的是,新奶酪始终总是存在于某个地方,不管你是否已经意识到了它的存在。只有当你克服了自己的恐惧念头,并且勇于走出久已习惯的生活,去享受冒险带来的喜悦的时候,你才会得到新奶酪带给你的报偿和奖赏。 唧唧还认识到,有些畏惧是需要加以认真对待的,它会帮助你避开真正的危险。但绝大部分的恐惧都是不明智的,它们只会在你需要改变的时候,使你回避这种改变。
附件: cheese06-46.rar (97 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 43 发表于: 2006-11-15

He didn’t like it at the time, but he knew that the change had turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it led him to find better Cheese.

He had even found a better part of himself.

As Haw recalled what he had learned, he thought about his friend Hem. He wondered if Hem had read any of the sayings Haw had written on the wall at Cheese Station C and throughout the Maze.

Had Hem ever decided to let go and move on? Had he ever entered the Maze and discovered what could make his life better?

Or was Hem still hemmed in because he would not change?

Haw thought about going back again to Cheese Station C to see if he could find Hem--assuming that Haw could find his way back there.
附件: cheese06-47.rar (103 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 44 发表于: 2006-11-16

If he found Hem, he thought he might be able to show him how to get out of his predicament. But Haw realized that he had already tried to get his friend to change.

Hem had to find his own way, beyond his comforts and past his fears. No one else could do it for him, or talk him into it. He somehow had to see the advantage of changing himself.

Haw knew he had left a trail for Hem and that he could find his way, if he could just read The Handwriting On The Wall.

He went over and wrote down a summary of what he had learned on the largest wall of Cheese Station N. He drew a large piece of cheese around all the insights he had become aware of, and smiled as he looked at what he had learned:
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

如果找到了哼哼,他会把自己学到的东西告诉他,帮助他摆脱困境。但唧唧又想起他已经试图改变过他的失败经历。 哼哼必须自己发现适合自己的道路,摆脱安逸,超越恐惧。没有人可以代替他做到这一点,或者告诉他应该怎样去做。他必须迈出第一步,否则他永远不会看到改变自己所带来的好处。 唧唧知道自己已经给哼哼留下了足够的标记,只要他能够迈出第一步,读到墙上的字迹,他就会找到出路。 于是唧唧打消了回C站的念头,他站起来走到奶酪N站最大的一面墙前,把他一路上得到的心得体会的要点写了下来。他拿起一块很大的奶酪,这是他见过的奶酪中最大的一块。唧唧品尝着新鲜的奶酪,望着自己写下的体会,脸上绽出了微笑:
附件: cheese06-48.rar (99 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 45 发表于: 2006-11-16

THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL

Change Happens

They Keep Moving The Cheese

Anticipate Change

Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

Monitor Change

Smell The Cheese Often So You

Know When It Is Getting Old

Adapt To Change Quickly

The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese

The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese

Change

Move With The Cheese

Enjoy Change !

Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again

They Keep Moving The Cheese

Haw realized how far he had come since he had been with Hem in Cheese Station C, but knew it would be easy for him to slip back if he got too comfortable.
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

奶酪墙上的话

变化总是在发生 他们总是不断地拿走你的奶酪。

预见变化

随时做好奶酪被拿走的准备。

追踪变化

经常闻一闻你的奶酪,

以便知道它们什么时候开始变质。

尽快适应变化

越早放弃旧的奶酪, 你就会越早享用到新的奶酪。

改 变 随着奶酪的变化而变化。

享受变化!

尝试冒险,去享受新奶酪的美味!

做好迅速变化的准备

不断地去享受变化

记住:他们仍会不断地拿走你的奶酪。 唧唧在想,自从他在奶酪C站和哼哼分道扬镳以来已经有多久了。他知道自己前进了一大步,但他也很清楚,如果他过分沉溺于N区的安逸生活之中,他就会很快滑落到原来的困境。
附件: cheese06-49.rar (119 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 46 发表于: 2006-11-16

So, each day he inspected Cheese Station N to see what the condition of his Cheese was. He was going to do whatever he could to avoid being surprised by unexpected change.

While Haw still had a great supply of Cheese, he often went out into the Maze and explored new areas to stay in touch with what was happening around him. He knew it was safer to be aware of his real choices than to isolate himself in his comfort zone.

Then, Haw heard what he thought was the sound of movement out in the Maze. As the noise grew louder, he realized that someone was coming.

Could it be that Hem was arriving? Was he about to turn the comer?

Haw said a little prayer and hoped--as he had many times before--that maybe, at last, his friend was finally able to ... Move With The Cheese And Enjoy It!

The end...

or is it a new beginning?
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

所以,他每天都仔细检查奶酪N站的情况。他在做一切力所能及的事情,以尽量避免被意料之外的变化打个措手不及。 当他还有大量的奶酪贮备时,他就开始经常到外面的迷宫中去,探索新的领地,以便使自己与周围发生的变化随时保持联系。现在的他非常明白,了解各种实际的选择,要比呆在舒适的环境里把自己孤立起来安全得多。 “????”,他听到了什么,唧唧竖起耳朵听了听,他觉得是从迷宫里传来的走动的声音。这声音渐渐大起来,他知道有人正向着这边跑来。 会是哼哼到了吗?他会循着那个弯转过来吗?

唧唧念了几句祈祷语,他真的希望――像他以前曾多次希望的那样――也许,他的朋友终于能够…… 随着奶酪的变化而变化,并享受变化!

结局…… 或者是新的开始?
附件: cheese06-50.rar (155 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 47 发表于: 2006-11-16

A Discussion

Later That Same Day

When Michael finished telling the story, he looked around the room and saw his former classmates smiling at him.

Several thanked him and said they got a good deal out of the story.

Nathan asked the group, “What would you think of getting together later and maybe discussing it?” Most of them said they would like to talk about it, and so they arranged to meet later for a drink before dinner.

That evening, as they gathered in a hotel lounge, they began to kid each other about finding their “Cheese” and seeing themselves in the Maze.

Then Angela asked the group good-naturedly, “So, who were you in the story? Sniff, Scurry, Hem or Haw?” Carlos answered, “Well, I was thinking about that this afternoon. I clearly remember a time before I had my sporting goods business, when I had a rough encounter with change.
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

讨 论

同一天傍晚,故事讲完以后的讨论

迈克尔讲完他的故事以后,环顾四周,发现他的老同学们都在微笑着倾听。 有几个人站起身来向他表示感谢,说他们从故事中得到了很多启发。 内森问大家:“一会儿我们聚在一起讨论一下这个故事,你们觉得怎样?” 大多数人都表示他们的确很想谈一谈自己的感受。于是,他们决定先去喝点东西,再吃晚餐,然后一起讨论这个故事。 当天晚上,他们聚集在饭店的房间里,相互开着玩笑说,看见他们自己在迷宫中寻找各自的“奶酪”。 安杰拉要大家安静下来,并询问道:“你们觉得自己是这故事中的谁?嗅嗅和匆匆,还是哼哼或唧唧?” 卡洛斯第一个回答说:“呃,整个下午,我都在考虑这个题。我清楚地记得,有一段时间,在我开始我的运动器材生意之前,我曾遇到过一次突如其来的改变。”
附件: cheese01-1.rar (119 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 48 发表于: 2006-11-16
Who Moved My Cheese? :

I wasn’t Sniff I didn’t sniff out the situation and see the change early. And I certainly wasn’t Scurry--I didn’t go into action immediately.” “I was more like Hem, who wanted to stay in familiar territory. The truth is, I didn’t want to deal with the change. I didn’t even want to see it.” Michael, who felt like no time had passed since he and Carlos were close friends in school, asked, “What are we talking about here, buddy?” Carlos said, “An unexpected change of jobs.” Michael laughed. “You were fired?” “Well, let’s just say I didn’t want to go out looking for New Cheese. I thought I had a good reason why change shouldn’t happen to me. So, I was pretty upset at the time.”
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

“我不是嗅嗅――我没能及早嗅出潜在的危机并看出已经发生的变化。我也不像匆匆――因为我没有立即投入行动。” “我想我更像是哼哼,当时我只愿意呆在自己熟悉的领域。事实上,我根本不想去应对改变,我甚至不想看到变化。” 迈克尔和卡洛斯在学校时是好朋友,现在还是像从前一样亲密,他不解地问道:“兄弟,你所说的那个突然的改变究竟是怎么回事?” 卡洛斯说:“那是工作上的一个意想不到的变化。” 迈克尔笑了起来:“你被开除了?” “噢,还不如说,我只是从来不曾想过要去寻找新的奶酪。我曾经想到很多理由,总觉得变化不应该发生在我身上。老实说,那段时间,我感到非常沮丧。”
附件: cheese01-2.rar (97 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 49 发表于: 2006-11-16
Who Moved My Cheese? :

Some of their former classmates who had been quiet in the beginning felt more comfortable now and spoke up, including Frank, who had gone into the military.

“Hem reminds me of a friend of mine,” Frank said. “His department was closing down, but he didn’t want to see it. They kept relocating his people. We all tried to talk to him about the many other opportunities that existed in the company for those who wanted to be flexible, but he didn’t think he had to change. He was the only one who was surprised when his department closed. Now he’s having a hard time adjusting to the change he didn’t think should happen.” Jessica said, “I didn’t think it should happen to me either, but my ‘Cheese’ has been moved more than once, especially in my personal life, but we can get to that later.” Many in the group laughed, except Nathan.

“Maybe that’s the whole point,” Nathan said. “Change happens to all of us.”
“谁动了我的奶酪”的故事

刚开始的时候,有几位同学一直没有参加讨论,现在听了迈克尔的话也都开始了议论。首先是已经应征入伍的弗兰克。 “哼哼使我想起了我的一位朋友,”他说:“所有迹象显示他所在的部门将被裁撤,但他不肯面对这个现实。公司为所有人做了重新安排。我们都试图劝说他,只要愿意改变,公司里还有很多其他的机会,但他始终觉得自己没有必要改变。当他所在的部门最终关闭时,他是唯一惊讶得不知所措的人。现在,他正在做出艰难的调整,以适应他认为不该发生的变化。” 杰西卡说:“我也一向认为这种事情不会发生在我身上,但我的奶酪的确已经不止一次地被拿走了,尤其是在我的个人生活中。但最后我总能找到我的奶酪。” 除了内森以外,大家都笑了。 “也许,这就是关键之处,”内森说:“变化发生在我们每一个人身上。”
附件: cheese01-3.rar (109 K) 下载次数:0
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册