• 4584阅读
  • 13回复

刘兰芳 《呼家将》

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2009-04-30
    Said that splash knelt down. Which does the watching the fun person, suddenly have heart of the sympathetic, some people took out money toward in still.
     As soon as Pang Hu looked that has been happy: “oh, the daughter, you looked that this group of people, all are his mother's poor wretches, such an article, can two article's giving, when sufficiently collect the treating an illness money, the going home money? Gives. Which do your these people, deliver richly toward tile-roofed house banister Qin Luo Chuguan, do not give up for this daughter, humph, the country brother-in-law, has Germany quite, looked that you have been too pitiful, such manages, I give you 202 money. Oh, you are taking to your husband, east is called him to hug the child to report, you walk with me. , The daughter to my family, eats the delicacies of every kind, puts on the silks and satins, speaks the truth, my family cleans a pot the water, is also bigger than your family 30 evening stuffed dumpling stuffing's perquisite, comes.”
    Was saying, as soon as he teases to Huang Cuilian, surrounds the human who watches the fun to listen, is not the words: “oh, this boy does anything, sexually harasses the people female, but also scolds us, punches him.”
   As soon as Pang Hu stares the eyeball: “what does? Wants to revolt. Ah? You knew that who I am? I am the emperor two brothers-in-law, the western palace empress's milk brother. Before west child, palace, the bank censor Pang article school Wei, two country brothers-in-law, Pang tiger. Humph, the emperor listens to my younger sister now, my younger sister listens to me, you leave take the mouse to mind others' business. , Oh, the daughter, comes.”
    Huang Cuilian has a scare, did not dare saying that was only willing to salute again and again: “yao, the country brother-in-law, do not crack a joke, am I the married woman, person of the woman who has lost her virginity, how the country brother-in-law watch with the tail of eye, the youngest daughter asks to be excused.”Was saying stands up must walk.
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2009-04-30
“oh, do not walk!”Pang Hu one arrow step overruns, the sound of something being struck or falling to the ground, puts out a hand to hold Huang Cuilian's jade wrist. … “oh, what did you say? You are human who gets married? Hi, the country brother-in-law does not shut out, I like the live Chinese wife. Walks with me.”
    “oh, the country brother-in-law, you put the respect spot!”
    “other hypocrisy, probably you properly resemble? If you a pure and chaste row female, should defend the pure and chaste? Does is carrying your man, above the avenue, shows face in public wants the change, gangs up with me? You or gang up with me, I can come in?”
    “oh, I am lived compel, earns living before the street, is to make money, treats an illness to the husband.”
    “not is the money? The country brother-in-law is very rich, to come, comes, my little relative.”Was saying, toward bosom area.
    On this son, some people shout: “the Pang nation's uncle, stops!”
    “!”As soon as Pang Hu frightens trembles, has loosened the hand, looks up, an eye advance party person, the old man tall person, has looked pale, the bosom is hugging a little girl.
    As soon as Huang looked that was her husband Feng is suitable, hurries to run, “my lord.”Was saying has met the child.
     Feng Shun is the strip dauntless man, because impoverished is disappointed, also has not disbursed money saying that but only then lets the wife earn living before the street, earns living makes money always compared to begs for food, he looked that the wife has not come back quite a while, did not feel relieved, hugged the child to find on the street.
     Catches up with Pang Hu to tease the wife really, is mad hates, to wish one could a fist to make into the Pang tiger a meat patty.
      Another thought: Others are rich and powerful, I am the patient who wanders destitute far from home, once annoys has an accident must, this three person life is unable to say for certain, but this tone is not good swallows.
       He nips the lip tightly, suppresses oneself sentiment, pulled down the voice saying:“the country brother-in-law, Feng Shun salutes to you.”Speaks of this, the tear must fall down.
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2009-04-30
     Pang Hu looks: “, you are that daughter husband?”
     “good.”
     “the country brother-in-law, my husbands and wives are meet misfortune the human, looks at you to spare and not punish too severely, outside the law bestowed favor, has put my husbands and wives. Meets.”Was saying, pulls the wife to turn around to walk.
     Pang Hu a little is in a daze: “? His husband has come, how to manage? Is called him to walk, that is called the human to laugh, heh heh, then I do not plant?”
     Snatches hardly not good, this boy eyeball revolution, the idea is careful: “halts, what do you call?”
     “Feng is suitable.”
     “you come just right. What this female is in my government office the maidservant, I spend 120 money to buy, five years ago turn by the human, I sent for to look in all directions had not found, could not think that met in here. Comes, grasps this to the child to me! Carries off.”
     The wicked slaves flap have come, any crooked wool, mischievous, one-eyed person, flowered snake, rotten vegetable outer leaf, sheep's horn onion, closes, puts out a hand to catch Feng to be suitable.
     Nearby as soon as Feng Shunwang dodges: “what does to catch us?”… “oh, you also dare to resist arrest the accidental error, you are look punch, hits to me.” As soon as the one-eyed person lifts the hand, “pa” a whip.
     Feng Shun has real skill, moves sideways to shunt: “what do you do?”
     “This boy meets two, comes, punches him to me, on together.”Six wicked slaves close, beat.
         Feng Shun is sick just, the under foot with, has not been trampled by a wicked slave foot falls face down, falls face down does not have. The wicked slaves dingdong, the pingpong, this hit, is hit the tumbling!
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2009-04-30
     Huang Cuilian wants to pass rescues the husband, the bosom is hugging a child, was mad Lian Kudai scolds: “the domestic animal, you cannot hit him, he are sick, stop, save a life, saves a life!”
     Pang Hu said: “oh, oh, oh, do not shout, the throat shouted that has broken also uselessly, who dares the tube? , Comes, the daughter, walks with me.”
     “goes to me not to go, I die do not go.”
     “humph, you propose a toast do not eat are made to drink as a forfeit, I thought that you are look come under attack.”Was saying Pang Hu lifts the hand, is illuminating Huang Cuilian, “pa” a mouth.
     This all of a sudden, the Huang Cuilian bosom's child frightens, “ha” cried.
     The child this cries, Pang Hu has paid attention: “, this also has a small bad child, good which the common saying said that “before remained one, to always does not lost hope”, this small bad child cannot remain, comes the human, plunges to death this little bastard to me!”
    “is.”The chaotic slave spent the snake to scold has come, as soon as put out a hand the child to seize.
    Huang Cuilian has been anxious, insane threw equally likely: “for my child, cannot you harm him.”
     “goes to you”. As soon as the colored snake raises legs, for trampled Huang Cuilian: “you do not know the good and evil really, has followed the country brother-in-law, but also does not worry the child? This small bad child is remaining is unnecessary. Boils!”The colored snake clenches jaws, congeals the eyebrow to stare, recommends high the child, “thua”, toward underground falls.
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册