我们讲这一段英语压码注音下来:
wd rl ms ts up,it m tk m a lt lg i t bgn, t ascat t fl ist of t egls wd,bt i t l r it spd ts up.it hps m cprhs w t spk t m i cls,t sm t hpd t m wt spns i blvi,ts rl wks f y,o, ys ad it wks f dlgs,t,i t t rd t stc i tuks, ad gt t wd d cld,s tt i f t mn cm ot of tm,ad t i g o ad f wt t w dlg is,it lk i pt tgt a srs of mt pcts,ad t w y s t dlg,y jst tk abt t pcts,exctl,ad if i ms a wd h o t,w i k wt t fcs o t nxt tm, ad gdl y gt it vbtm, tt rt,ad y d ta pmrl b fm ad tk abt mt pcts.ys,bt i wt t ocmpsz t vs aspct,it nt s mc a mt pct as a mt fl.mr of a vs t, i sgstd,y amst.bb rpld.
我们在每个注音的读音上进行汉语音译一下:
would really mess things up.悟得 闰哩 迷思 事是 阿泼
It may take me a little longer in the beginning, 以特 么 踏可 咪 阿 零头 廊格 影 的 比跟凝
to associate the feeling instead of the English word, 途 阿事是他 的 菲林 影是他的 哦附 得 英个理事 文的
but in the long run it speeds things up. 败的 映 的 廊 入昂 以特 是频次 事是 阿泼
It helps my comprehension when they speak to me in class. 依他 好迫 脉 康魄很神 闻 带 是皮嗑 途 咪 影 课了室
The same thing happened to me with Spanish in Bolivia.’ 得 似模 事 哈喷的 图 咪 围事 是盼尼什 映 玻利维亚。
‘This really works for you.’ 这是 闰哩 握科事 符 友。
‘Oh, yes, and it works for dialogs, too. 奥,也是,安的 依他 握科事 符 带唠嗑事 ,突。
I try to read the sentence in Turkish, 俺 揣 图 润读 的 事誊事 应 土耳其事。
and get the words down cold, 安的 盖他 的 文词 荡 酷的。
so that I feel the meaning coming out of them. 嗖,达的 俺 菲哦 的 敏宁 康鸣 凹凸 哦附 他们。
And then I go on and feel what the whole dialog is. 安的 等 俺 够 昂 安的 菲哦 哇的 得 浩 带唠嗑 以是。
It’s like I put together a series of mental pictures.’以此 赖可 俺 扑他 突嘎得 阿 事闰事 哦 符 门头 皮壳澈事
‘And then when you say the dialog, 安的 等 闻 友 噻 的 带唠嗑
you just talk about the pictures.’ 友 只是他 讨课 阿包他 的 皮壳澈事。
‘Exactly! And if I miss a word here or there, 意可是扎克他哩 ! 安的 依附 俺 迷失 阿 文的 嗨儿 哦 则尔,
then I know what to focus on the next time.’ 等 俺 脑 哇他 途 复合式 昂 的 挨客室 太磨。
‘And gradually you get it verbatim.’ 安的 灌足哩 友 盖他 伊特 文把体码
‘That’s right.’ 达此 睿的