• 17955阅读
  • 26回复

第八课文建筑物与位置连接

级别: 管理员
behind

http://www.leftbehind.com/

The second prequel continues the story of the rise of the Antichrist and the journey of the other main characters as, unknown to them, time hurtles toward the Rapture. Readers will want every possible soul saved to avoid the seven-year Tribulation, and they will see why characters such as Rayford, Chloe, and Buck fail to believe. Events in Israel will be heating up, and some main characters like Rayford and Buck will be thrust into the thick of the drama. Read more.

Read the first chapter!
exclusively at LeftBehind.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limited Time Offer: The Rising for $9.99 in hardback! Also available in softcover.

Is The Ezekiel Option Coming True?
Recent events in Russia and Iran are raising eyebrows.
by Joel C. Rosenberg
More than two millennia ago, Ezekiel chapters 36 and 37 foretold the dramatic rebirth of modern State of Israel in the last days of history and described how Jews would pour back into the Holy Land after centuries of living in exile. Remarkably, these prophecies have come to pass in our lifetime. Is it really inconceivable, then, that the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 and 39 could happen soon? Maybe not. More ?/a>

The Ezekiel Option
Don't miss this explosive new political thriller that literally feels ripped from tomorrow's headlines. With Saddam Hussein and Yasser Arafat out of the way, a dazzling era of security and prosperity seems to have come to the Middle East. With the help of an American president trying to spread freedom and democracy, Israel and the Palestinians have signed a historic peace agreement. Violence is down. Their economies are booming. But a new evil looms on the horizon.

Read the first chapter
Visit Joel's site for more articles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mark of the Beast
by Dr. Stu Johnson

Visit the Left Behind Prophecy Club message boards and you'll find discussions on many topics. You'll also find Bible studies, questions about prophecy, and a lot of community building and support, along with prayer requests and general chatter among friends.

One of the busiest topics is about the Mark of the Beast. Some chatters approach these questions with simple curiosity, some with a genuine sense that the curtain is being drawn on the end of history, and still others with a sense of fear. How should we respond?

Dr. Stu Johnson, who serves as senior editor of the Left Behind Prophecy Club Newsletter and writes for Leftbehind.com, took a look at some of the recent speculation. More ?/a>

Top 5 End Times Signs of 2005?
by Dr. Stu Johnson
If you visit message boards on prophecy sites such as the Prophecy Club, you already know there is huge debate about end times theology, but you also find much speculation about issues such as these:
Could Antichrist be alive today?
Which new technology might be the mark of the beast?
Are current events, especially the wild weather, signs of the end times?
As we approach the end of the year, we look back to sort out the important issues from the trivial and purely speculative. More ?/a>

Shadowed
The final book in the Soon trilogy

In this rapid-fire conclusion to the best-selling Soon series, the law banning the practice of religion around the globe is on the brink of collapse. The tide is turning ?but personal, family hostilities threaten to end in disaster before the world comes to its senses. A gripping, futuristic thriller that will keep you glued to the page!

Don't miss Jerry's latest novel, Shadowed, the third in a trilogy on religious persecution!

A Russian oil baron's death has repercussions around the world. In Jerusalem, White House advisor Jon Bennett uncovers a conspiracy eerily reminiscent of Ezekiel's prophecies. With the world headed toward war, has the countdown to the final judgment begun?

| buy now |

Are We Living in the End Times?

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains" (Matthew 24:6-9).

Each day we hear about famines, earthquakes, and nations rising against nations. Are we truly living in the end times? Do you wonder what the answer is? Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins talk about this and other Scripture passages, answering many of your questions as they give their reasons for believing the Rapture and Tribulation could appear during the current generation! More ?/a>

Exclusive Interview with Jerry Jenkins

Diehard fans have already made their plans for getting their copy of The Regime
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2006-01-04
Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0842329129/104-4199042-2282306?v=glance&n=283155
Piloting his 747, Rayford Steele is musing about his wife Irene's irritating religiosity and contemplating the charms of his "drop-dead gorgeous" flight attendant, Hattie. First Irene was into Amway, then Tupperware, and now it's the Rapture of the Saints--the scary last story in the Bible in which Christians are swept to heaven and unbelievers are left behind to endure the Antichrist's Tribulation. Steele believes he'll put the plane on autopilot and go visit Hattie. But Hattie's in a panic: some of the passengers have disappeared! The Rapture has happened, abruptly driverless cars are crashing all over, and the slick, sinister Romanian Nicolae Carpathia plans to use the UN to establish one world government and religion. Resembling "a young Robert Redford" and silver-tongued in nine languages, Carpathia is named People's "Sexiest Man Alive." (This reviewer, a former People writer, finds this plot twist plausible.) Meanwhile, Steele teams up with Buck Williams, a buck-the-system newshound, to form the Tribulation Force, an underground of left-behind penitents battling the Antichrist.
Ex-presidential candidate Pat Robertson briefly outsold Michael Crichton with his apocalypse novel The End of the Age (now available on audiocassette), and the similar The Third Millennium sells well, but the Left Behind series is the absolute champion in the race to make the Book of Revelation into racy thriller reading. --Tim Appelo

From Library Journal
On a flight from Chicago to London, several passengers aboard Capt. Rayford Steele's plane suddenly and mysteriously disappear. When Steele radios to London to report the situation, he discovers that the incident on his plane is not an isolated phenomenon but a worldwide occurrence. As Steele begins his search for answers, he learns that the Christ has come to take the faithful with Him in preparation for the coming apocalyptic battle between good and evil and that those who have been left behind must face seven dark and chaotic years in which they must decide to join the forces of Christ or the forces of Anti-Christ. Jenkins, writer-in-residence at Moody Press, and LaHaye (A Nation Without a Conscience, Tyndale, 1994) have written a gripping thriller that captures the anxiety and fear that interpretations of Revelation often inspire. For most libraries.
Copyright 1996 Reed Business Information, Inc.

This is the first in a very long (I think there a 10 so far!!) series of books that tell of the end of the world as foretold in the book 'Revelations' of the bible.
If you took the bible's apocalyptic prophecy. Put an unimaginitve spin on it. Added some 2 dimensional characterizations and truely ridiculous plot lines, (the russians launch an all out nuclear attack against israel because the israelis have developed a means to fertilize deserts, does that make sense to you?) then add some thinly veiled preaching and you have this book.
Having said that I found my curiosity helped me through this book. I was ignorant of the book of Revelations predictions. I was curious enough to see how events would unfold to keep reading thru the 1st 3 books. But the scenario unfolds painfully slowly if you find the characters dull and unbelievable.

In the 3rd book many pages are devoted to explaining things that I had already read in the previous books, that was very tedious. After the 3rd book my curiousity about the prophecies was not enough to overcome my boredom.

I have found "The Christ Clone Trilogy" much more enjoyable.

Reviewer: "mathilde_de_gardin" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Christians believe that as the End Time comes, God will gather all the real Christians around his throne in Heaven, body and soul.
This book centers on those 'left behind' on earth. It shows the chaos that emerges as millions of people disappear, how people try to figure out what happend, how some re-find their fate in God, and how the Anti-Christ emerges. It's a well structured, swift paced book that focusses on world events as well as on personal experiences of people. I could not put it down, even though I wanted to.

The downside of the book is that (though cleverly hidden behind all the action) it still will be felt by the non-believer, that the authors are hoping to persuade people to their Christian believes. That spoils some of the uncomplicated fun of reading this. On the upside: for those who DO believe in Christ this will make the book a warm bath that will strengthen their beliefs.

On the whole I liked Beauseigneur's Christ Clone Trilogy better, because it offered more food for the mind, appeared better researched in worldly matters such as the United Nations politics, and didn't seem so focussed on the conversion of people in the book and outside of it.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

Best to read and judge for yourself, January 1, 2006
Reviewer: Raelyn Diethel "Nitouryuu" (Singapore) - See all my reviews
Imagine that you were seated on an airplane, hours away from reaching your destination, when you suddenly realized that your seatmate had vanished, leaving behind all of his belongings, including the clothes he had been wearing. At the same moment, millions of people around the globe disappear in the same manner.

This is the scenario in the first book of the series of the same title. Many people have come up with their own theories on how and why all these people disappeared, as all nations are suddenly thrust into a state of confusion.

Airline pilot Rayford Steele, who has always scorned his wife's religiosity, finds that he has lost his wife and son to the disappearances, and realises that what his spouse had strongly believed in could actually be true. The disappearances had been the rapture of the church, Jesus Christ had returned for His people, and Rayford, along with his daughter Chloe and the remaining billions in the world, had missed it.

We are introduced to Cameron Williams, a journalist left behind, who finds a few of his acquaintances suddenly dying suspicious deaths. He gradually gets to know Rayford and what the pilot believes, and that is when his role, suspicions and discoveries tie in with the rest of the story.

The authors' description of the pain and confusion that Rayford experiences after he loses his family members, the effects brought about by the disappearances and Chloe's reaction to Rayford's evangelistic message to her is a dose of realism to the reader. Many may find a few events described in the book, like the concoction of a synthetic fertilizer that causes Israel's deserts to bloom like a greenhouse, hard to believe.

The story is interesting and full of suspense, but tends to slow down too much at some parts until it gets a little monotonous. Luckily, the monotony stops soon enough to bring the reader to a thrilling ending, which was my favourite part in the book because of the suspense and confusion brought about by a shocking event that reveals the identity of the Antichrist. Though this identity was predictable from the middle of the book, the story manages to end with a slight cliffhanger that sets up the scene for the next book, and leaves me eager to continue reading the series.

I personally enjoyed this book and found the tribulations described to come and the impact it will have on the world intriguing. Many reviews put this book down as crap, but I think it really just depends on your perspective. Readers should bear in mind that this is fictitious and just an idea of how the rapture and tribulations will take place.

Left Behind is a fiction novel based on biblical prophecy from the Bible, and thus some may not like this book for its preaching of the gospel. I recommend this book for those interested in another person's view on how Armageddon will take place, all who believe that some sort of tribulation will occur in the Earth's last days and especially Christians. Just read it and pass your own judgement. But really, the only thing you need to enjoy this book is an open mind.

It's saddening how terribly some people have missed the message and idea of this series, and how some must bash it with accusations of it portraying a malicious God. I could have sworn that the inhumane murders were being happily performed by the ENEMIES of God..?! I can understand if someone has a problem with the characters or writing style, which are completely made up by the authors... but if there's a problem with the idea of the tribulation, one should consult the Bible, not the authors of a fiction series. Maybe it IS a very gruesome depiction, but it's supposed to be an eye-opener. The novels were written inspired by Biblical prophesy, and the last days are not going to be pretty, whether that's "politically correct" and "tolerant" or not...

True followers of Christ (as the protagonists in this book are supposed to be) definitely do not take joy in the suffering of others, and neither does God. Don't you see? The ones deriving pleasure from the suffering were the antichrist and his followers! They take their cue from the one who leads them. The beauty is that these people who refused God before have yet another chance to accept His love! Because He is a God of second chances (and third, and fourth, and so on). That is the God the authors want to portray! He is reaching out to them for the last time because He so wants them to let Him love them as His children; the tribulation is supposed to be the last days of the earth, so He must grab their attention any way He can. Just because there are consequences to our actions does not mean God is hateful or likes to see us hurting. Quite the opposite in fact-- He wants to help us avoid actions that will bring painful consequences.

But that's getting beside the point. This series has a very intense plot, so one should not pick up "Left Behind" in hopes of a lighthearted, children's type fiction. With that understanding, I personally rate this series with five stars.
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2006-01-04
bilding:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/buildingbig/sitemap.html

Bridges
Basics
Bridge Challenge

Domes
Basics
Dome Challenge

Skyscrapers
Basics
Skyscraper Challenge

Dams
Basics
Dam Challenge

Tunnels
Basics
Tunnel Challenge

About the Labs
Forces Lab
Loads Lab
Materials Lab
Shapes Lab

About the Challenges
Bridge Challenge
Dome Challenge
Skyscraper Challenge
Dam Challenge
Tunnel Challenge

Wonders of the World Databank
Local Wonders

Meet 10 awesome engineers and architects

Educators' Guide
Glossary
Webography

About the Series:
Program Descriptions | Production Biographies | Sponsor Messages

Live Chat with David Macaulay | Site Tour | Shop

Feedback | Help
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2006-01-04
http://www.esbnyc.com/index2.cfm

ESB Shops, Restaurants, & Services

Security Information

ESB Frequently Asked Questions

ESB Forum

NY Convention & Visitors Bureau

NYC Transit Authority

www.teachersource.com
The master teacher's source for science workshop supplies and great science products.

With office suites to suit almost any firm or organization, the building's modernization program has made it a rare find indeed for those lucky enough to occupy it.

The beautiful lights that grace the top of The Empire State building are energy efficient as well as awe inspiring. In fact, as a Tourism attraction, the view from afar can be as exciting as the view from the top!

Check out the many drawings and coloring pages submitted to the ESB by kids from all over. Click here to view the artwork and to find out how you can send in your very own.

Can't make it to New York? See the Empire State Building inside and out through the ESB Virtual Tour.

Purchase your tickets online, it's easy and convenient. You can either print your tickets online or have them delivered right to your door step.

ALL Office Retail
Min sq ft.  
Max sq ft.  

If you have any questions regarding leasing space in the building and the advantages of having a business address at 350 Fifth Avenue, please call 212-736-3100 or search for available space above.

Send an online ESB postcard to your friends and family right from your computer.

Home | ESB Tourism | ESB Business | ESB Kids | Contact Us | ESB TowerCams | Purchase Tickets

The Empire State Building is located at 350 Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets, in midtown Manhattan.
New York, NY 10118

Designed and Maintained by SITETRENDS integrated
©2006 Empire State Building Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.
只看该作者 4 发表于: 2006-01-04
Home > Tourism Home    

How do I print tickets online?

What happens if I print my tickets more than once?

Will I be charged each time I print my tickets?

What happens if I can't print my tickets right now?

Can I access or print my tickets at a later date?

Observatory Hours:
8:00am to Midnight daily. Last elevators go up at 11:15pm.

IMPORTANT: Security And Visitor Information

Please select the type of ticket package you would like to purchase:

ESB Observatory

Order online and save time!

There is nothing else like the 86th floor observatory!

At, 1,050 feet (320 meters), reached by high speed, automatic elevators, it has both a glass-enclosed area, which is heated in winter and cooled in summer, and spacious outdoor promenades on all four sides of the Building.

High powered binoculars are available on the promenades for the convenience of visitors at a minimal cost. Souvenir counters are also located in the 86th floor observatory. The 86th floor observatory is handicap accessible.

Visitors with tickets purchased online will go directly to the elevator waiting area, bypassing the ticket line after passing through the security check.

Optional Feature
ESB is offering a new guided Audio Tour which is optional to buy with the ESB Observatory package.
Available in 6 languages! Click here for samples »

Privacy Policy

ESB Observatory & New York SKYRIDE* Combo Package

Save money and combine two great attractions at one convenient location!

The New York SKYRIDE is a super large flight simulator! It takes you and 50 other guests on an incredible flight around New York with James Doohan (Star Trek's "Scotty") as your spaceship's captain!

Perfectly located, after "feeling the sights" on the New York SKYRIDE, go right upstairs and experience one of the most breath-taking views of a lifetime on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Get the perfect way to see New York!

Learn more about New York SKYRIDE*»

*New York SKYRIDE is an independently owned and operated attraction within the Empire State Building.

Optional Feature
ESB is offering a new guided Audio Tour which is optional to buy with the Observatory/NYSKYRIDE
combo package. Available in 6 languages!
Click here for samples »

Privacy Policy

ESB Customer
Service Hours:
8:30a.m. to 5:30p.m EST
Monday - Friday
(Closed holidays & weekends)

If you would like to contact ESB's online customer service click here.

NOW AVAILABLE:
Official ESB Audio Tour
Tickets for the ESB Audio Tour are now available online for your convenience and offered in six languages.
Click here for samples »

IMPORTANT!
Online printable tickets are available for printing immediately upon completion of the order.

Tickets for delivery orders placed before 2:00p.m. EST are shipped the same day.

Delivery orders placed after 2:00p.m. EST are shipped on the following business day.

Delivery orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped on the following business day.

Please allow 7 to 10 days for your tickets to arrive for domestic U.S. delivery and longer for international orders. You may choose next day delivery via DHL Next Day. Next day deliveries can be expected to arrive during the next business day. Instructions are given on the order form page. If you need customer assistance, you may contact The Empire State Building Ticket Booth online by clicking here.

Try the Currency Converter!
Click here for timely, detailed currency exchange rate information which will be most helpful in planning your trip.

Home | ESB Tourism | ESB Business | ESB Kids | Contact Us | ESB TowerCams | Purchase Tickets

The Empire State Building is located at 350 Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets, in midtown Manhattan.
New York, NY 10118

Designed and Maintained by SITETRENDS integrated
©2006 Empire State Building Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.
只看该作者 5 发表于: 2006-01-04
http://www.nbm.org/Exhibits/online/m_online_exhibits.html

Online Exhibits
Building America

Liquid Stone: New Architecture in Concrete

Affordable Housing: Designing an American Asset

http://72.9.224.44/

Building America explores the broad scope of U.S. achievement in architecture, design, engineering, construction, planning, and landscape architecture. Hundreds of images showcase highpoints in American building, from the U.S. Capitol to the Empire State Building, as well as places like shopping centers, offices, and suburban homes where many live their daily lives.

Launch Building America
只看该作者 6 发表于: 2006-01-04
http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings.html

More than 800 great buildings from around the world and across history are listed below and illustrated on this web site and the Great Buildings Collection on CD-ROM, with photographic images, architectural drawings, discussion, bibliography, architect info, and live 3D walkthrough computer models.

H O M E   ―   B U I L D I N G   O F   T H E   D A Y   ―   P I C T U R E   I N D E X   ―   G R E A T E S T   H I T S   ―   A R C H I T E C T U R E W E E K
To find a building, 1) browse the list below, or 2) use the Find command in your browser to search this page for a particular architect or place, or 3) jump to the Quick Search page for fast results and free text searches. For powerful focused searches based on multiple architectural criteria, use our unique Advanced Search.

For additional coverage of current architecture, please visit ArchitectureWeek, our weekly magazine of design and building.

A I B I C I D I E I F I G I H I I-J I K I L I M I N I O I P I Q I R I S I T I U I V I W I Y I Z
Hundreds of downloadable 3D models of great buildings are provided here free and ready-to-view and walk through with DesignWorkshop Lite, downloadable free for Windows (95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000) and Macintosh. For complete instructions on downloading and viewing free 3D building models for both Macintosh and Windows users, please see our GBC Model Viewing Notes.

Subscribers - login to skip ads
7 South Dearborn, by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, at Chicago, Illinois - schematic project only.
30 St Mary Axe, "Swiss Re", by Norman Foster, at London, England, UK, 2000 to 2004 - "the Gherkin".
88 Wood Street, by Richard Rogers, at London, England, 1993 to 2001.
A. E. G. High Tension Factory, by Peter Behrens, at Berlin, Germany, 1910.
A. I. A. Headquarters, by TAC, at Washington, D.C., 1973.
Aachen Cathedral, by unknown, at Aachen, Germany, 792 to 805.
Aalsmeer House, by Bijvoet and Duiker, at Aalsmeer, The Netherlands, 1924.
Aalto Studio, by Alvar Aalto, at Munkkiniemi, Helsinki, Finland, 1956.
Aalto Summer House, by Alvar Aalto, at Muuratsalo, Finland, 1953.
Abbey of Pomposa, by unknown, at near Ferrara, Italy, 800 to 1100.
Abteiburg Museum, by Hans Hollein, at Monchen-Gladbach, Germany, 1972 to 1982.
Academic Bookshop, by Alvar Aalto, at Helsinki, Finland, 1962 to 1969.
Academy of Arts & Sciences, by Kallman McKinnell & Wood, at Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1977 to 1981.
Adziogol Lighthouse, by Vladimir G. Schuchov, at near Chersson, Ukraine, 1911.
Air Force Academy Chapel, by Walter Netsch, Skidmore Owings and Merrill (SOM), at Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1956 to 1962.
Albrecht Durer House, by unknown, at Nurnberg, Germany, circa 1500.
Alexander House, by Michael Graves, at Princeton, New Jersey, 1971 to 1973.
Alexandra Road Housing, by Neave Brown, at London, England, UK, 1969.
Allegheny County Courthouse, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1883 to 1888.
Allen Art Museum Addition, by Robert Venturi, at Oberlin, Ohio, 1973 to 1976.
Allewelt House, by William Turnbull/ MLTW, at near Madera, California, 1977.
Altes Museum, by Karl Friedrich Schinkel, at Berlin, Germany, 1823 to 1830.
American Academy in Rome, by McKim, Mead, and White, at Rome, Italy, 1913.
Ames Free Library, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at North Easton, Massachusetts, 1877 to 1879.
Ames Gate Lodge, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at North Easton, Massachusetts, 1881.
Amsterdam Orphanage, by Aldo van Eyck, at Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1960 to 1961.
Angkor Wat, by unknown, at Cambodia, Southeast Asia, 1140.
Annaglee, by Richard Castle, at Cootehill, County Cavan, Ireland, 1740 to 1770.
Annenberg Library, by Shepley and Bulfinch, at Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, 1980 's.
Appenzell Farm, by traditional, at Canton Appenzell, Switzerland, farm, farmhouse.
Arab Tent, vernacular, at Middle Eastern Deserts, nomadic house.
Arch of Constantine, by unknown, at Rome, Italy, 315.
Arch of Severus, by unknown, at Rome, Italy, 205.
Arch of Titus, by unknown, at Rome, Italy, 81.
Art & Arch. Building, by Paul Rudolph, at New Haven, Connecticut, 1959 to 1963.
Asian Games Village, by Raj Rewal, at New Delhi, India, 1980 to 1982.
Athenian Treasury, by unknown, at Delphi, Greece, -510.
Auditorium Building, by Louis H. Sullivan, at Chicago, Illinois, 1886 to 1890.
Austin Hall, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1881 to 1884.
Azuma House, by Tadao Ando, at Osaka, Japan, 1976.

Top ― A I B I C I D I E I F I G I H I I-J I K I L I M I N I O I P I Q I R I S I T I U I V I W I Y I Z
Babson House, by Louis H. Sullivan, at Riverside, Illinois, 1907.
Baker Dormitory, by Alvar Aalto, at Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1947 to 1948.
Ball-Eastaway House - Artists' House in N. Sydney, by Glenn Murcutt, at North Sydney, Australia, 1982 to 1983.
Baltimore-Ohio Railroad Depots, by Frank Furness, at Chester & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1886.
Banca Popolare di Verona, by Carlo Scarpa, at Verona, Italy, 1973.
Bank of China Tower, by I. M. Pei, at Hong Kong, 1982 to 1990.
Banqueting House, by Inigo Jones, at Whitehall, London, England, 1619 to 1622.
Barcelona Pavilion, by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, at Barcelona, Spain, built 1928-1929, demolished 1930.
Bateson Building, by Sim van der Ryn, at Sacramento, California, 1977.
Baths at Ostia, by unknown, at Ostia, Italy, circa 150.
Bauhaus, by Walter Gropius, at Dessau, Germany, 1919 to 1925.
Bavinger House, by Bruce Goff, at Norman, Oklahoma, 1950 to 1955.
Bawa House, by Geoffrey Bawa, at Sri Lanka, 1958 to 1968.
Bedford Park, by Richard Norman Shaw, at Bedford Park, London, England, 1875 and onward.
Behrens House, by Peter Behrens, at Darmstadt, Germany, 1901.
Beinecke Rare Book Library, by Gordon Bunshaft/ SOM, at New Haven, Connecticut, 1963.
Berlin Philharmonic Hall, by Hans Scharoun, at Berlin, Germany, 1956 to 1963.
Bibliotheque Ste. Genevieve, by Henri Labrouste, at Paris, France, 1843 designed, built 1845 to 1851.
Biltmore House, by Richard Morris Hunt, at Asheville, North Carolina, 1888 to 1895.
Bibliotheque Nationale, by Etienne-Louis Boullee, at Paris, France, 1785.
Bloemenwerf House, by Henry van de Velde, at Uccle, near Brussels, Belgium, 1895 to 1896.
Boke House, by Bernard Maybeck, at Berkeley, California, 1902.
Boomer Residence, by Frank Lloyd Wright, at Phoenix, Arizona, 1953.
Boston City Hall, by Kallman, McKinnell and Knowles, at Boston, Massachusetts, 1963 to 1968.
Boston Public Library, by McKim, Mead, and White, at Boston, Massachusetts, 1887 to 1895.
Bradbury Building, by George H. Wyman, at Los Angeles, California, 1889 to 1893.
Brant House, by Robert Venturi, at Greenwich, Connecticut, 1973.
Breslau Office Building, by Hans Poelzig, at Breslau, Germany, 1911 to 1912.
Breuer House I, by Marcel Breuer, at New Canaan, Connecticut, 1948.
Breuer House II, by Marcel Breuer, at Lincoln, Massachusetts, 1939.
Brion-Vega Cemetery, by Carlo Scarpa, at San Vito d'Altivole, Italy, 1970 to 1972.
Brooklyn Bridge, by John Augustus Roebling, at Brooklyn, New York, 1869 to 1883.
Brooklyn Children's Museum, by Hardy-Holzman-Pfeiffer, at Brooklyn, New York, 1977.
Broward County Library, by Robert Gatje, at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1980 to 1984.
Brownstone House, vernacular, at New York, New York, late 1800's.
Burns House, by Charles Moore, at Santa Monica Canyon, California, 1974.
Burroughs Company, by Albert Kahn, at Detroit, Michigan, 1904.
Butler House, by William Wurster, at Pasatiempo, California, 1931 to 1936.
Byker Redevelopment, by Ralph Erskine, at Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, UK, 1973 to 1978.

Top ― A I B I C I D I E I F I G I H I I-J I K I L I M I N I O I P I Q I R I S I T I U I V I W I Y I Z
Campo Volantin Footbridge, by Santiago Calatrava, at Bilbao, Spain, 1990 to 1998.
Capitol at Williamsburg, by unknown, at Williamsburg, Virginia, 1701 to 1715.
Carpenter Center, by Le Corbusier, at Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1961 to 1964.
Cary House, by Joseph Esherick, at Mill Valley, California, 1960.
Casa Antonio Galvez, by Luis Barragan, at San Angel, Mexico, 1954.
Casa Batllo, by Antonio Gaudi, at Barcelona, Spain, 1905 to 1907.
Casa del Fascio, by Giuseppi Terragni, at Como, Italy, 1936.
Casa Luis Barragan, by Luis Barragan, at Tacubaya, Mexico, 1947.
Casa Mila, by Antonio Gaudi, at Barcelona, Spain, 1905 to 1910.
Case Study House No. 21, by Pierre Koenig, at Los Angeles, California, 1956 to 1958.
Case Study House No. 22, by Pierre Koenig, at Los Angeles, California, 1960.
Castel Beranger, by Hector Guimard, at Paris, France, 1890 (circa).
Castle del Monte, by unknown, at Apulia, Italy, 1240 to 1250.
Cathedral in Burlington, by Edward Larabee Barnes, at Burlington, Vermont, 1978.
Cathedral of Pisa, by unknown, at Pisa, Italy, 1063 to 1350.
Cathedral of St. Basil, by Barma and Posnik, at Moscow, Russia, 1554.
Central Beheer, by Hermann Hertzberger, at Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, 1967 to 1972.
Central Lutheran Church, by Pietro Belluschi, at Portland, Oregon, 1950 to 1951.
Central Railroad Station, by John Dobson, at Newcastle-on-Tyne, England, 1846 to 1855.
Centre Le Corbusier, by Le Corbusier, at Zurich, Switzerland, 1963 to 1967.
Centre Pompidou, by Rogers and Piano, at Paris, France, 1972 to 1976.
Chaitya-Hall at Karli, by unknown, at Karli, India, -150.
Chamberlain Cottage, by Marcel Breuer, at Wayland, Massachusetts, 1940.
Chancellery Palace, by unknown, at Rome, Italy, 1483 to 1517.
Chandler House, by Bruce Price, at Tuxedo Park, New York, 1885 to 1886.
Charleston Single House, vernacular, at Charleston, South Carolina, 1800 to 1900.
Chartres Cathedral, by unknown, at Chartres, France, 1194 to 1260.
Chase Manhattan Bank, by Gordon Bunshaft/ SOM, at New York, New York, 1961.
Chateau de Chambord, by Domenico da Cortona, at Chambord, France, 1519 to 1547.
Chateau de Chenonceaux, by unknown, at Chenonceaux, France, 1515 to 1576.
Chateau de Fontainebleau, by unknown, at Fontainebleau, France, circa 1550.
Chateau de Versailles, at Versailles, France, 1661 to 1774.
Chek Lap Kok Airport, by Norman Foster, at Hong Kong, China, 1998.
Chermayeff House, by Serge Chermayeff, at near Halland, Sussex, England, 1935 to 1938.
Chick House, by Bernard Maybeck, at Berkeley, California, 1913.
Chinese Courtyard House, vernacular, at China, house.
Chinese Junk, by Traditional, at China, houseboat.
Chinli Kiosk, by unknown, at Istanbul, Turkey, 1473.
Chiswick House, by Lord Burlington, at Chiswick, England, 1729.
Christ Church, by Nicholas Hawksmoor, at Spitalfields, London, England, 1715 to 1729.
Christian Science Center, by I. M. Pei, at Boston, Massachusetts, 1968 to 1974.
Chrysler Building, by William Van Allen, at New York, New York, 1928 to 1930.
Church at Bagsvaerdi, by Jorn Utzon, at near Copenhagen, Denmark, 1974 to 1976.
Church in Hyvinkaa, by Aarno Ruusuvuori, at Hyvinkaa, Finland, 1959 to 1961.
Church of San Spirito, by Filippo Brunelleschi, at Florence, Italy, 1434 to 1482.
Church of St Francis, by Oscar Niemeyer, at Pampulha, Brazil, 1943.
Circus at Bath, by John Wood, at Bath, England, 1754.
Citicorp Center, by Hugh Stubbins, at New York, New York, 1976 to 1978.
City of Timgad, by unknown, at Algeria, 100.
Cliff Dwelling, vernacular, at Mesa Verde, Colorado, multifamily housing.
Clifton Suspension Bridge, by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, at Bristol, England, 1836 to 1864.
CN Tower, by John Andrews, at Toronto, Canada, 1976.
Coalbrookdale Bridge, by T. M. Pritchard, at Coalbrookdale, England, 1777 to 1779.
Coffee House on the Bosporus, by Sedad Eldem, at Istanbul, Turkey, 1948.
College Life Insurance Co., by Roche-Dinkeloo, at Indianapolis, Indiana, 1967 to 1971.
Colmorgan House, by Bruce Goff, at Glenview, Illinois, 1937.
Colonia Guell, by Antonio Gaudi, at near Barcelona, Spain, 1898, 1908 to 1915.
Commodities Exchange, by Henrik Petrus Berlage, at Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1897 to 1909.
Continental Train Platform, by Nicholas Grimshaw and Partners, at Waterloo Station, London, England, 1993.
Convent of La Tourette, by Le Corbusier, at Eveux-sur-Arbresle, near Lyon, France, 1957 to 1960.
Coonley House, by Frank Lloyd Wright, at Riverside, Illinois, 1908.
Cooper Residence, by Gwathmey-Siegel, at Orleans, Massachusetts, 1968 to 1969.
Cowles House, by Edward Larabee Barnes, at Wayzata, Minnesota, 1960 (circa).
Crane Library, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at Quincy, Massachusetts, 1880 to 1883.
Crooks House, by Michael Graves, at Fort Wayne, Indiana, 1976.
Crow Island School, by Eliel Saarinen, at Winnetka, Illinois, 1939 to 1940.
Crown Hall, by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, at Chicago, Illinois, 1950 to 1956.
Crystal Palace, by Joseph Paxton, at London, England (then Sydenham), 1851, moved 1852, burnt 1936.

D. D. Martin House, by Frank Lloyd Wright, at Buffalo, New
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2006-01-04
hotel:
http://cn.hotels.com/hotel-htdocs/cn_en/index.htm

or Select a Popular Destination below

Bangkok
Beijing
Hong Kong
Las Vegas
London
Melbourne
New York
Paris
Rome
San Francisco
Seoul
Shanghai
Singapore
Sydney
Tokyo

More cities

2. Select your Dates
Check-In Date: January February March April May June July August September October November December   12 34 56 78 910 1112 1314 1516 1718 1920 2122 2324 2526 2728 2930 31   Check-Out Date: January February March April May June July August September October November December 12 34 56 78 910 1112 1314 1516 1718 1920 2122 2324 2526 2728 2930 31  

3. Number of Rooms & Guests
Rooms: 12345+ Adults: 12345678910111213141516    

featured hotel deals

Amsterdam Court Hotel

from CNY 1,445
through Jan 31st

Thistle Lancaster Gate

from CNY 1,050
through Jan 31st

Villa Opera Drouot

from CNY 1,090
through Jan 30th

Ramada - Hollywood

from CNY 767
through Mar 31st

Cathedral Hill Hotel

from CNY 727
through Jan 31st

New Frontier

from CNY 525
through Jan 31st

Global Sites   Australia   China   Hong Kong

Japan   Korea   more...

Email Us | Add your Hotel | Group Travel | Affiliate with us

© 2002-2004 Hotels.com, L.P. All rights reserved. hotels.com, hotels.com logo and bellman are trademarks and or service marks of Hotels.com, L.P., a subsidiary of Hotels.com.

Hotels.com provides discount hotels, last minute hotel deals and reservations featuring hotels for special events and rates for sold out dates. Select from New York Hotels, Las Vegas Hotels, Miami Hotels, London Hotels, San Francisco Hotels, Chicago Hotels, Orlando Hotels, Boston Hotels, Washington DC Hotels, Paris Hotels and thousands of other
只看该作者 8 发表于: 2006-01-04
http://movies.aol.com/

moves

AOL MainMailAIMJoin AOL Sign InGet HelpSearch the Web

CelebritiesCityGuideComedyEntertainment NewsGamesMoviesMusicRadioTelevisionMovies, Showtimes & Ticket Search
Select search criteria
Movie/DVD Title Actors/Directors
  Enter Zip or City   Select a MovieBloodRayneBrokeback MountainCheaper by the Dozen 2Chronicles of NarniaThe Family StoneFatelessFun With Dick & JaneGrandma's BoyHarry Potter & Goblet...HostelKing KongThe MatadorMatch PointMemoirs of a GeishaMunichThe ProducersThe Ringer   Advanced Search Entertainment Guide MAINSHOWTIMES & TIXEDITORS' PICKSREVIEWSFEATURESCOMING SOONTRAILERS & CLIPSDVDSHORT FILMSTrailers A-Z ArchiveFull-Screen TrailersTrailer Premiere

If It's Not Scottish...
An aging Scot plans to swim the English Channel. Sober! See 'Clear Day' trailer.

Indie Film Guide

007 Does Comedy
Pierce Brosnan is an endearingly sleazy, mustached hit man in 'The Matador.'

Inside the DVD

Holy Matrimony!
'Crashers' tactics so bold, so shameless, they can only be seen in DVD extras.

New Movies
Opening This Week: Jan. 6

Hostel
Backpackers discover exactly why hostel accommodations are so affordable. Hint: it involves unfathomable amounts of torture.

BloodRayne
Grandma's Boy
Fateless (ltd)
More movies playing near you
New on DVD: Jan. 3

Wedding Crashers
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson clear the way for horny bastards everywhere to show up at weddings and hit on your relatives.

Broken Flowers
The Cave
The Gospel
More movies new on DVD
Get It: DVDs and Downloads
DVD Rentals DVD Store Movielink No lines. No late fees. Own your favorites Download movies now Best Gift List Ever
Find the perfect DVD for anyone. We've got your spouse, nephew AND doctor's pet turtle covered.
See gift guide
More on Moviefone

Holiday Gift Guide
100s of Trailers
Movie Reviews
Short Film Festival
Moviefone Radio
DVD Rentals
Trivia Game & Sweepstakes
Moviemail Newsletter
Celeb Interviews
Movie Downloads
Coming Soon
Movie Recommendations

MOST POPULAR TRAILERS BOX OFFICE Our Most Requested Movies
1 Brokeback Mountain (R)
2 Superman Returns (NA)
3 Munich (R)
4 Rumor Has It (PG-13)
5 King Kong (2005) (PG-13)

1 Pride & Prejudice (2005) (PG) Watch
2 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PG-13) Watch
3 Derailed (R) Watch
4 Brokeback Mountain (R) Watch
5 Doom (R) Watch

1 The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (PG)
$32.8 Million
2 King Kong (2005) (PG-13)
$31.6 Million
3 Fun with Dick and Jane (PG-13)
$21.0 Million
4 Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (PG)
$19.3 Million
5 Rumor Has It (PG-13)
$11.6 Million

Browse Movie Listings
Best of the Web

John August on Blogs and Screenwriting (DVGuru.com)
'300' Production Blog (WarnerBros.com)
'Time' Magazine's Guilty Pleasure Movies (Time.com)

Today on AOL Music

Get Fit for 2006!
Get ready to sweat with AOL Radio's workout station and video playlist. Also, find out how musicians from Jennifer Lopez to 50 Cent stay in shape in our exclusive photo gallery.

Rock to Your Health!
Go to Gallery

Featured Services

Sponsored Links
What are Sponsored Links?Free Toshiba TiVo DVR
Get A Toshiba 160GB DVR Free. Simply Complete The Sponsor Offer!
DVR.MySelectGifts.com

Must Have TIVO Accessory
Permanently Save Tivo Video to DVD Save Space on Tivo DVR Hard Drive
www.facetvideo.com

Instant savings on TiVo®
Get a 40-hr TiVo® box for $49.99 when you prepay 1-yr TiVo® service
TiVo.com

See More Satellite TV Offers >>>
Movies, Showtimes & Ticket Search
Select search criteria
Movie/DVD Title Actors/Directors
  Enter Zip or City   Select a MovieBloodRayneBrokeback MountainCheaper by the Dozen 2Chronicles of NarniaThe Family StoneFatelessFun With Dick & JaneGrandma's BoyHarry Potter & Goblet...HostelKing KongThe MatadorMatch PointMemoirs of a GeishaMunichThe ProducersThe Ringer   Advanced Search MAINSHOWTIMES & TIXEDITORS' PICKSREVIEWSFEATURESCOMING SOONTRAILERS & CLIPSDVDSHORT FILMSMORE ON AOL Auto | Black Voices | Celebrity | CityGuide | Diet & Fitness | Discover AOL | Entertainment | Games | Gay & Lesbian | Horoscopes | Movies | Music | News | Money & Finance | Real Estate | Research & Learn | Shopping | Small Business | Sports | Television | Travel
Download AOL | Updated Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Trademarks | Frequently Asked Questions | Site MapMoviefone, the number one movie site for millions of people offers you comprehensive movie search, movie showtimes and movie tickets, hundreds of movie trailers, movie previews and celebrity interviews, movie reviews, movie news, movie downloads, online movie rentals, dvd releases, box office information, independent films, family films, short films, and more.

© 2006 America Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AOL@Movies © 2006 America Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved.▲BACK TO TOP The page you have reached soon will be available on the new AOL.com. In the meantime, please use our site map to check out other AOL.com content.

Launch AOL NowDownload 9.0 OptimizedClose
只看该作者 9 发表于: 2006-01-04
http://www.regalcinemas.com/

King Kong
Chronicles Of Narnia
Fun With Dick And Jane
Cheaper By The Dozen 2
Rumor Has It
Family Stone
Memoirs Of A Geisha
The Ringer