• 14579阅读
  • 25回复

大道至简--解读压码学习法

级别: 荣誉会员
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2006-02-14
真的很巧,刚才我还靠着床头读南怀瑾老师的《老子她说》呢,我爱人很痴迷于孙老师的压码法学英语,刚才她看到了竹影兄的文章马上就喊我,因为她知道我平时喜欢看老子,孟子,论语,大学之类的国学经典,在这里看到一个跟我一样喜欢国学经典的朋友很是兴奋。
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2006-02-14
我读这些书没什么计划,只是兴之所至,翻哪看哪,前几天翻看南老师的论语别裁,看了学而和为政里面的几篇文章,子曰:学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来不亦说乎?今天不只温习了以前读过的文章,而且还遇到了远方的朋友,我怎么能不高兴呢?
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2006-02-14
刚才读的是《老子他说》的第24章,“企者不立,跨者不行,自见者不明,自是者不彰,自伐者无功,自矜者不长,其在道也,曰:余食赘行,物或恶之,故有道者不处。
坦率的说,我以前对孙老师的压码法学英语真的没什么感觉,也觉得没有必要去了解,那可能是社会上流传的众多学习法中的一个吧?而且我都学了二十几年英语了,还要学什么压码法吗?
近来通过读老师和学友们的帖子,加之今天看了老子的这段文字,自己深感惭愧!先不说自己的英语水平有多高,没有了解别人的理论就遽下结论,这本身就犯了老子所说的“四不”的错误。看来我得好好研读老师和同学们的铁子了!
请老师和学兄学弟学姐学妹不吝赐教!
级别: 新手上路
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2006-02-18
我用《老子》来解读压码,也未必完全正确。还望大家指正。
我的朋友达奚武(胡海龙),曾有一篇《道家智慧与英语学习》,写得很不错。如果没看过,可以到水韵看一看我转载的他的文集:http://www.sjft.com/bbs/read.php?tid=6529
然而,他也写过《<千万别学英语>是怎样一本破书》这一类文章。每个人都有发表自己看法的自由,这个倒无所谓。
只不过,人最大的障碍就是自己,这在佛法称为“所知障”。破除这个障碍很难,难就难在自己不能发现所知障的存在,还以为自己掌握的是真理。千万法本身并非无可挑剔,世间任何方法都没有完美之说,都没有发展的顶峰,说后人无法超越则如同梦话。真正后人无法超越的东西也有,那就是如《老子》这样的超出世间之法。我们一般人所创立的理论或方法,从根本上无法与《老子》或佛法相比,只能算世间的技能。
级别: 总版主
只看该作者 14 发表于: 2006-02-19
谢谢竹影无风和jamesbond的解读。有一段老子的《论语》英文版,不知道是出自哪位名家之手?可以给我们一些启示!
只看该作者 15 发表于: 2006-02-19
子曰:学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?
To learn and to practice what is learned time and again is pleasure, is it not? To have friends from afar is happiness, is it not? To be unperturbed when not appreciateed by othersis gentlemanly, is it not?

子曰:不患人之己知,患不知人也。
Do not be concerned about others not appreciating you. Be concerned about your not appreciating others.

子曰:君子不重则不威、学则不固、主忠信、无友不如己者、过则勿惮改。
Without steadfastness, the gentleman would not command respect, and his learning would not be sound . Advocating loyalty and trustworthiness, he has no friend who is not his equal. He would not hesitate to correct his faults.

子曰:父在观其志,父没观其行,三年无改于父之道,可谓孝矣。
Note the aspirations of the man during his father's life time., and condact of the man after his father's death. If after three years he has not changed his father's way, this could be considered filial piety.

子曰:巧言令色,鲜矣仁。
Clever talk and pretentious manner are seldom compatible with the benevolent

子曰:温故而知新,可以为师矣。
Exploring the old and deducing the new makes a teacher.

子曰:学而不思则罔,思而不学则怠。
To learn without thinking is labour in vain,to think without learning is desolation.

子曰:知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也。
To acknowlege what is known as known,and what is not known as not known is knowlege.

子曰:人之生也直,罔之生也幸而免。
Men live with honesty. The dishonest live,spared by fortune.

子曰:知之者不如好知者,好知者不如乐知者。
Knowlege is not eaqual to devotion. Devotion is not eaqual to joy.

子曰:中人以上,可以语上也;中人以下,不可以语上也。
It is possible to speak of lofty subjects with man who are above the average.It is not possible to speak of lofty subjects with man who are below the average.

子曰:知者乐水、仁者乐山;知者动、仁者静;知者乐、仁者寿。
The wise enjoy the waters, the benevolent enjoy the mountains; the wise are active, the benevolent are placid; the wise are happy,the benevolent live long.

吾十有五而志乎学,三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十而从心所欲不逾矩
At fifteen, I set my heart upon learning. At thirty, I had planted my feet upon the ground. At forty, I no longer suffered from perplexities. At fifty, I knew what the biddings of Heaven were. At sixty, I heard them with docile ear. At seventy, I could follow the dictates of my own heart; for what I desired no longer overstepped the boundaries of right.

君使臣以礼,臣事君以忠
A ruler in employing his ministers should be guided solely by the prescriptions of ritual. Ministers in serving their ruler, solely by devotion to his cause.

敏而好学,不耻下问
Be diligent and so fond of learning, but ashamed to pick up knowledge even from the inferiors.

知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐长者。
To prefer it is better than only to know it. To delight in it is better than merely to prefer it.

知者乐山,仁者乐水。知者动,仁者静。知者乐,仁者寿。
The wise man delights in water, the Good man delights in mountains. For the wise move; but the Good stay still. The wise are happy; but the Good, secure.

君子坦荡荡,小人常戚戚。
A true gentleman is calm and at ease; the Small man is fretful and ill at ease.

战战兢兢,如临深渊,如履薄冰。
In fear and trembling, with caution and care, As though on the brink of a chasm, as though treading thin ice.

仁者不忧,知者不惑,勇者不惧。
He that is really good can never be unhappy. He that is really wise can never be perplexed. He that is really brave is never afraid.

可与共学,未可与适道;可与适道,未可与立;可与立,未可与权。
There are some whom one can join in study but whom one cannot join in progress along the way, others whom one an join in progress along the way, but beside whom on cannot take one’s stand; and others again beside whom one can take one’s stand, but whom one cannot join in counsel.

己所不欲,勿施于人。在帮无怨,在家无怨。
Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no feelings of opposition to you, whether it is the affairs of a state that you are handling or the affairs of a family.

君子****之美,不****之恶。小人反是。
The gentleman calls attentions to the good point in others; he does not attention to their defects. The small man does just the reverse of this.

君子以文会友,以友辅仁。
The gentleman by his culture collects friends about him, and through these friends promotes goodness.

无欲速,不见小利。欲速则不达,见小利则大事不成。
Do not try to hurry thins. Ignore minor considerations. If you hurry thins, your personality will not come into play. If you let yourself be distracted by minor considerations, nothing important will ever get finished.

仁者必有勇,勇者不必有仁。
A good man will certainly also posses courage; but a brave man is not necessarily good.  

贫而无怨难,富而无骄易。
To be poor and not resent it is far harder than to be rich, yet not presumptuous.

君子上达,小人下达。
The gentleman can influence those who are above him; the small man can only influence those who are below him.

古之学者为己,今之学者为人。
In old days men studied for the sake of self-improvement; nowadays men study in order to impress other people.

不患人之不己知,患其不能也。
A gentleman does not grieve that people do not recognize his merits; he grieves at his own incapacities.

不怨天,不尤人,下学而上达。知我者其天呼!
I do not accuse heaven, nor do i lay the blame on men. But the studies of men below are felt on high, and perhaps after all i am known; not here, but in heaven!

可与言而不与之言,失人;不可与言而语之言,失言;知者不失人,亦不失言。
Not to talk to one who could be talked to, is to waste a man. To talk to those who cannot be talked to, is to waste one’s words. He who is truly wise never wastes a man; but on the other hand, he never wastes his words.

工欲善其事,必先利其器。
A craftsman, if he means to do good work, must first sharpen his tools.

学也,禄在其中。君子忧道不忧贫。
Learning may incidentally lead to high pay. But a gentlman’s anxieties concern the progress of the way; he has not anxiety concerning poverty.

事君,敬其事而后其食。
In serving one’s prince, on should be: intent upon the task, not bent upon the pay.

君子有三畏:畏天命,畏大人,畏圣人之言。
There are three things that a gentleman fears: he fears the will of heaven, he fears great men, he fears the word of the divine sages.

生而知之者,上也。学而知之者,次也。困而学之,又其次也。困而不学,民斯为下也。
Highest are those who are born wise. Next are those who become wise by learning. After them come those who have to toil painfully in order to acquire learning. Finally, to the lowest class of the common people belong those who toil painfully without ever managing to learn.

隐居以求其志。
It is by dwelling in seclusion that they seek the fulfillment of their aims.

惟有上智与下愚不移。
It is only the very wisest and the very stupidest who cannot change.

惟女子与小人为难养也,近之则不逊,远之则怨。
Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly with them, they get out of hand, and if ou keep your distance, they resent it.

君子有三变:望之俨然,即之也温,听其言也厉。
A gentleman has three varying aspects: seen from afar, he looks severe, when approach ed he is found to be mild, when heard speaking he turns out to be incisive.
级别: 管理员
只看该作者 16 发表于: 2006-02-20
竹影无风的《大道至简--解读压码学习法》,从道家哲学解说我创立的压码语言学习法,使人产生耳目一新的感觉。
压码法实际的作用,主要是对语言没有传统学习方法情况下,对语言的语音、形体和意义基本要素的密码破译工作。真正做到在零基础条件下,一次听清、精确注音、连续听抄写,一次读懂、看懂、听懂、复述说口语拓展训练的一些基础方法。由于没有基础,直接压码,所以才使简单、高速和有效的。
只看该作者 17 发表于: 2006-02-20
谢谢孙老师指点。
随着我阅读压码论坛的文章越来越多,越体会到压码之“简”。越“简”才越接近“道”。因为其“简”,所以几乎不用“学”,差不多完全在“习”,用同样的时间当然高效(当然,这只是高效的一个方面)。孔子曰:“学而时习之”,其实这句话里“习”是更重要的。
本来在语言学界,语言就有“学得”与“习得”之分的。母语就是先“习得”,然后再“学”――我们在学校里,还是要学一些语言的规则的,比如语法、修辞之类。
在我个人的了解,外语学习的理论对“学得”研究较多,“习得”的方法大概一直没有什么成功的****。送到国外去“习得”那不能叫方法。
我觉得,郑赞容先生书中有一些只是设想。我认为,对于一种语言的学习,一个人无法经历两次。郑先生无法亲身体会零基础,而孙老师的压码法可以说在这方面实践的一个革命**突破。
我想,如果能够领悟到压码法的出发点,才会收到更好的训练效果。
只看该作者 18 发表于: 2006-02-20
爱因斯坦质能方程──
爱因斯坦以相对论中得出了质量和能量之间有如下关系:
 E=mc2   (E表能量,m表质量,c表光速)
我有一个猜测。就是人的意识中也有一个相当于光速的思维光速常数。
这个要借助爱因斯坦质能方程。只是我的一个假设。
我曾研究过多种快速学习法。共同点:当快速学习达到一定速度,就会发生质变。
[ 此贴被竹影无风在2006-02-20 23:25重新编辑 ]
只看该作者 19 发表于: 2006-02-24