• 5002阅读
  • 3回复

reading bit one

级别: 管理员
In fact, you'll reading to newspaper in sebsiet is uesful, you can easyly look at bit one.
For asks and answers quastion so on.
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2006-03-30
in fact, what we did see?
Which of the following should be disclosed to clients about companies an analyst recommends?
A financial analyst should:
If an analyst saw someone violate a state security law that is not specifically identified in AIMR’s Code or Standards she:
Which of the following statements is FALSE?
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2006-03-30
do analysts expect ?

you are talking about the suit
we have breaking news here on who is going to be heading
we need to form a much smaller
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2006-03-30
was it strong enough to really get,000 moving and create jobs here?
well, i think what it’s indicating is that even as growth is moderating from a very strong third quarter,
but do you see demand improving enough for companies to start hiring any time soon or is this something that will drag out for months and months yet?
well, i think that it could drag out for a time.
the week-to-week numbers can be volatile, depending on what’s going on that week. and that week you had the hurricane.
what’s your sense of growth forecast for 2004 here as the numbers continue to be quite choppy?
do you think that economists are going to have to take a look at this, and perhaps begin to cut it, especially if we don’t start to see hiring?

well, i think we have to count on businesses to pick up some of the slack going forward.

we have a burst of activity tomorrow as far as economic data is kerpd.
what report are you paying the most attention to in the day ahead?

i think more of the attention will be on the sentiment index in tomorrow’s report.

we are looking at live shots of the aftermath of today’s earthquakes. we’ll look at how it might affect business in the trading day ahead.

do you agree with that?
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册