• 7806阅读
  • 16回复

成功案例四:辅导压码直通车结束一个月后第一位全部辅导英语成功者wwoo1122的压码学习历程

级别: 管理员
2005年7月25日首次辅导的日记
wwoo1122:首次辅导压码法夺取第三阶段一次朗读理解第一人   纵向法可以实现一次朗读的目标,但是几年来学会的并不多。wwoo1122没有练习前是持怀疑态度的,他没有在第一阶段和第二阶段练习压码法,甚至以前没有以任何形式辅导压码法。看到她的贴子我没有解答,回复当时现场辅导一次直到学会为止。经过不到3个小时纵向法查字典QQ辅导,采用引导的方式共同查一个她选定的单词,她竟然一次辅导当场学会朗读理解,对一个单词的不同层次纵向练习出现了第一个理解的单词,从一个单词的按钮找到了朗读理解的秘钥,所有单词的不同层次朗读理解的环节都一下子解开了。查字典再也不是一个没完没了的按钮,而是随时可以在几个小时之内不同层次全部可以一次朗读理解。一次朗读全部理解再也不是作为第三阶段结束才具有的能力,而是第一天就可以完全实现的目标。以后所要作的就是快速拓展英语思维理解的词汇积累数量和应用。她的朗读是流利的,说明第二阶段练习是认真的,需要补课的是压码抄写和听写,作到压码听写自己朗读的字典文本,朗读理解和抄写一次完成。这次辅导成功,大大增强了辅导和练习的信心。在短短几天内,现在已经有了3位一次辅导学会一次朗读理解全面理解的学员。对于推广纵向法,wwoo1122功不可没。
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2006-07-01
WWOO1122:压码抄写从20冲到35%速度
作为没有辅导第一二阶段直接第一次练习第三阶段第一位取得辅导纵向法成功的人.
辅导压码抄写从20速度开始直接逐步提速,已经冲到35%的速度.目前仍在辅导之中.期望再一次取得好成绩.

[60 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2005-10-07 09:03
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2006-07-01
wwoo1122:11月11日返回辅导压码听清

文字 按照相反方向辅导完成第三阶段\第二阶段以后,正式返回辅导第一阶段压码听清.
经起始测试有5处没有听清.跟读比较流利.判断为70%速度没有听清.
  提高速度练习比较顺利通过200%速度,调整耳朵灵敏度效果较快,仍有少量单词偶然不能听清.采取措施是呼吸调整.
一口气听语音开始较少,只要几个句子,经练习达到30个句子肺活量,提高幅度较大.
压码放松训练达到压码听清一个句子能力.继续提高最高到压码三个小短句子,一般压码一个句子.出现部分双重压码,还不太稳定.
辅导分上下两个部分,共计5小时.听清能力提高较大,还需要进一步巩固练习,以及进行不同语音听清测试判断是否完全听清.

[76 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2005-11-15 18:40
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2006-07-02
4月10日辅导wwoo1122压码直通车开始,第一次辅导压码注音的日记:
wwoo1122: Would you like talk to me about are you remember how many sign do you pay for to find yesterday?

Welcome to follow word school for the sign pronounce.
In this lesson, you need the pencil and piece of paper, you watch the script, listen to the tape, you have to cope write the text, and then draw a lot of sign on you script.
If you want to learn the pronunciation in the "But I want you to do it with Jake" in book 2 lesson 5. You should know how to draw a lot of sign out to you script? What you mean by the follow word of pay for sounds signs?
"Amazing slow downer, you can use the software, open the sound file, and move to 20%, ready? Let’s begin".
"Can you cope write the script in follow word?" I asked.
“All right. I have the skills very well". She answers.
That's OK. Let’s pay for attention to hear the sound, you need find the sound which voice where link, where week, where drop, where weighted, where up or down? Take the way that you draw up on to the script, are you know? Let’s try to do it.
"Are these having rule ales?" No, you don't want to know it; you only need to draw some sign on to script by you hearted.
In on same time, wwoo1122 begin do it with me, in 3 times, look at the script; she always completed a lot of signs.
And then, you have to follow tape sounds and read sound the script yourself, pointed out the signs.
"Carol, are you OK?" how you to take to you sounds? You must to enough time. Huh.
"Yes, I'm fine. thanks.” you need to first weighted and then weeded.
"How are you and Jake?" How many word connected? "and”,” no, an", this trop a "d".
"I don't want to talk about him". In the sentence, where connected, where move sounds place, where week, where weight can you find how many signs?
"I don't know her." this is sound trop the "h" becomes to "I don't know were". You are right.
"What’s the matter?" the "madder" of "t"--"d”, this is changed sounds.
"Oh, no" this is up and down sounds.
"I can't see her". There are different with "can't" and "can", "her” and above the "her".
"She has short brown hair." do you have any feeling come to jumping. Oh, 4 times.
"She’s wearing a black suit and green scarf." these are difficult, but I always can find moved the place.
Right now, you read sound the sentence:” there are two on Saturday and one on Sunday afternoon." I don't know what to do? Ah huh, you are read sound word single.
"This is the end of lesson five." why the "the" sounded "di"? Where the "of"? What "five”, how to read sound the "end of"?
In the end, I ask everybody:
What you think how many signs do you find of this lesson?
In this lesson, it does spend us 8 hours! That’s a good day! Wish you have a good time!

[246 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-10 07:30
只看该作者 4 发表于: 2006-07-02
wwoo1122: 压码跟读二小时取得圆满效果。
上次辅导压码注音还有一定难度,但是从她的日记里面已经看到了领悟和练习的情况很令人满意。
今天从7:00-9:30,前面进行了半个小时交流。只用了2小时辅导顺利结束。
开始进行20%速度压码跟读测试,发现压码注音效果已经完全体现出来,跟读语音细腻、流利,富有弹性,能够从腹腔发音。充分体现出来自己2天的练习成果。
由于低段速度已经非常细腻,进行70%速度代表低速练习以后,开始重点攻击高速跟读。100%速度顺利通过。直接挑战150%速度,基本可以,还不够熟练。然后降低速度到130%,连续练习3遍达到流利程度。最后直接进攻200%速度取得成功。
总体评价:细腻,精确,流利。

[250 楼] | IP:61.182.234.132 | Posted: 2006-04-12 22:07
只看该作者 5 发表于: 2006-07-02
wwoo1122: That's great, neat, simple, interesting and strongly in my feeling about this lesson
let my talk you lot of story. That’s great, wwoo112 and crisity!
In the last day, I teach for the wwoo112 and crisity. Who’s neat, patty. They feeling about lesson are simple, strongly and easily. Letter, I tall you this story that what about this lesson.

[255 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-16 07:32
只看该作者 6 发表于: 2006-07-02
What’s called follow word to imitate?
In this lesson have 3 stage way:
1.How to sue the way that read aloud 40 sentences in one breath?
Before the way, we often measure and test the learners, who only have 4-10 times. you maybe always learn the inhale and exhale in follow word of hear clearly, you will easily。
In this way,follow me please,here we go 。you need to inhale deeply, you have to hold one's breath start read aloud some times, you use your fingers to count it times。Right now,you don’t exiles though the nose and mouth, you only loudly to spend up the oxygen for your body, to pass through your cranial cavity, nasal cavity, oral cavity, laryngeal cavity, chest cavity, until to the abdominal cavity。In the end, you can read sound one sentence 40 times。
Let's begin, that's great,wwoo1122, once through 40 times。go ahead next way。

2.How to use the way that read aloud more than 1,000 sentences continually in the abdomen in one breath?
In this way, you don't use to hold one's breath in last way, but you can use the chest and the abdomens to help you。
First, I teach the learner to say the 5 point and 5 row in the telegraph fast。 and then, you can with me garter together, use the abdomen to put forth one's strength by the musical rhythm in the end of one sentence,by a course of imitate hear to the tape sounds to tune up to clearly, get through your a small circle of the evaluative, you only need of your breath naturedly, the rhythm speed up and up, the time sort and sort, the abdomen up and downs with a wavy motion , just seems like we heard the beat of a drum, rather than need to inhale in a long time, you will feeling come on to the words join together, until read aloud more then sounds。
In this day, wwoo1122 finished 2500 times and can go on spend the 40 minutes。and Crisity only learn the 30 minutes, already to sound times。
Right now, they can learn the lesson 5 book 2 to the follow word of imitate。
3.How to use the way that once read aloud text for more sound sentences continually in the addomen breath?
If you use the way to read aloud by the whole text sentences continually,you can use above the way by the soft of Freedom-English XP to read aloud per sentences completely。
How to use the soft of freedom English XP?
First, you need open the file of tape, by the left and right key of mouse to repeat read start and end of section, it does will become green. and then, click the "auto-pause" button to set up for parameter , get change to 20 db noise and 300 ms pace of time, start analysis how many sentences. Third, click the "repeat sentence" button, to press the F8 keyboard, start to play next sentence.
In this way, you can follow the tape sounds to imitate read aloud per sentence will well, and then, to exercise the next sentences and go on, until to the end of lesson  
4. If you find which some sentence link together, right mow, you can read sound some times by each sentence, in the way is that once watch the video understand by read sound of 4 stage.
In the same time, wwoo1122 read sounds from start to end of whole text in one breath with me together, finished more than 5000 sentences. Just the some sentences linked will well else. That’s great, neat, and easily, for wwoo1122! You are one best of 4 leaner, who only Hongniuok, Petty2006 and Yutingle, since teach the way.
This is imitating of follow word. Crisity learn the way at the hearing to be a visitor.

Drilling the way need to great strength, but wwoo1122 said "that's easily", if you want to learn the way, let my learner tall to you。

[256 楼] | IP:218.11.28.112 | Posted: 2006-04-16 09:55
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2006-07-02
基本要求与方法的境界
辅导wwoo1122过程中连续五个方法,基本达到了目前的最佳效果,语音基本没有问题了。后面还有五步属于理解方法希望能够继续延续这种状态。
现在辅导10个基本方法已经进入深化辅导阶段。比如原来一个方法辅导一次,现在有时一个方法已经细化了几个配套方法,但是10个基本方法还是基本的辅导目标,细化方法根据学员当时的状态来决定是否增加内容,因为没有达到基本要求的情况下,是不能进行深度训练的,当然也可以采取更加灵活的化整为零的辅导方法,辅导枫叶和wwoo的时候曾经采用过。
比如:第三阶段的纵向法,这个是基本方法。配套方法有四个:1。纵向法一次朗读全部理解,2。朗读字典理解拓展训练复述一个课文的单词表,3。利用英文通软件进行编制单词层次结构,4。压码抄写字典的听写方法。这是一个基本方法的一个独立****。如果学员可以一次达到4个层面,就比较容易辅导,比如飘摇一次辅导就完成了这四个层次,不能达到核心方法纵向法的就要继续细分一个层次的方法,比如枫叶的纵向法。所以因学员具体情况而定,太难了学员可能产生畏难情绪,就得不偿失了,所以学员之间不要攀比。
另外其中第三阶段:1。连环朗读,2。各种理解方法范例,3。基本句子,4。还有完成纵向法以后的横向法字母顺序练习,5。练习报纸的第三阶段横向法,6。进行单词统计方法等。还是可以组成一个完整的方法****,目前也没有辅导。但是对于一位学员来说,学会一个纵向法也就足够了。
第一阶段压码听清方法:1。压码听清一个句子,2。精细语音的注音提前听清练习,3。变速练习,4。调整呼吸系列,5。顺风耳压码听清,6。多重压码和压码两个以上句子。现在辅导最精细程度就达到这个深度听清的层次。也已经组成了一个压码听清方法的独立****。
更深入细分的还有:1。压码模仿腹部呼吸的提前压码听清训练,可以应用于急促多重压码,2。压码一口气40句子的提前压码听清的可以应用于超级长度压码多个句子,3。压码干扰话听清,4。高难度语音压码听清。这些内容也没有进行辅导。只能在学员出现特殊状态的时候随即辅导。所以一次辅导已经达到压码一个句子,就达到了基本要求。

[257 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2006-04-17 11:10
只看该作者 8 发表于: 2006-07-02
上面举例了两个方法,其它方法也都是已经配套形成独立****的。
比如:压码模仿。1。一口气40个句子压码朗读,2。腹部呼吸一口气朗读一千句子,3。自由英语软件练习一口气一篇课文压码模仿5000句子。现在最好效果的学员就辅导到这个程度。只要达到一口气模仿,就基本达到了训练目标。这个方法也已经辅导形成了独立方法****,继续可以开发的辅导,其它配套的几个内容暂时不辅导。
再如:朗读拓展训练。1。压码朗读课文文本,2。压码朗读磁带文本,3。压码朗读课文练习文本,4。压码朗读字典文本,5。压码朗读阅读与复习文本。目前也形成了一个方法的完整****,辅导中都会涉及到几次辅导的方法。
另外已经在个别学员中推广:1。利用英语脱口秀软件朗读报纸,2。利用电视文本、语音朗读电视文本。3。朗读理解报纸阅读理解三步法(共有12种压码朗读方法),4。朗读速读理解复述方法,5。制作报纸文本,6。高速英语意识流的形成引导。这些都是不断完善的过程中。大家目前只要学会你好美国的书本内容就基本达到了目的。

[258 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2006-04-17 11:31
只看该作者 9 发表于: 2006-07-02
压码抄写:目前基本方法是一次辅导的内容。1。压码抄写提速同步练习,2。握笔姿势、运笔要领、26个字母书写,3。练习书写速度的练玛,4。练习运笔要领的弹簧、画圆,5。压码抄写到压码听写的过渡。这些也已经是一个完整的方法****。一次辅导只要达到以最低速度练习可以提高速度,不影响压码注音就达到了基本目标。
另外的附加****:1。抄写文本,2。压码打字,3。单句听写,4。抄写简单理解的句子,5。连环听写抄写法,6。抄写电影电视文本提要笔记,7。抄写文本作文模仿练习英文日记。这些语音与拼写、理解结合应用的方法,在练习中也会逐步体会出来。
目的:实际应用。压码各个方法的英文版介绍,辅导学员日记,美国你好教材的学习方法,使目前的主要形式。

[259 楼] | IP:61.159.7.186 | Posted: 2006-04-17 11:45
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册