• 17582阅读
  • 40回复

对话朗读拓展训练简单的句子

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2006-03-25
2. How much Contentsin in the《Text》?
  If you read the books, you can read to the 《Text》,You can use by the《Vocabulary List》 to look up theae words in a colins dictionary,don't ues the《Notes》and 《Translation》,and then read to the text by the 《text exsces》,look up it by the 《Bfore the Video》in 《text》, and the 《Before you Read》in 《Read and Review》, and then read the 《Watch the Video》,《From the Video》,《About Video》,《Write》,《read》,《Review》,《Grammar》,《Vocabulary》,《Spelling》,《From the Video》,《Chech Yourself》,《Listen to the Audeo Cassette》and so on。
  finaily,The text have the 《Answer Key》,《Vocabulary List (Study Guide)》,《Supplementary Vocabulary》,and 《Audio Scaipt》.
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2006-03-25
3.Do you know how to Watch the video?
Welcome to the 《Hllo amerrica》. If you going to watch the vidio, so you'll need 24 piece of VCD. There are four scece that is the 《Watch the video》,《New words》,《Explanation》and《Focus in》. You can to buy the VCD or downloding it by the eMule in the http://lib.verycd.com/2005/04/02/0000044657.html
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2006-03-25
4.How to exserce the《Before the video》?
  The《Before the video》are important.
When you start watch the video or review the last text and vedio, different people remember diferent thing from the same experience. Here are some things some people remembered from the last video. do you remenber that jast stuation is true or false?
  If you have a book,you can open the book, into the text exserces.
  Do you remember what are those peple saying? You can look at exserces and tyr to guess circle a, b,or c.

You can look at peple tin the pictures, to see the peple. You can look up those words in a colins dictionary or in your Guide to understanding them in einglish. and then ask and answer some question. You should how to answer that what do you about the peple in the picture above and complete the chart,put a quastion mark?If you don't remember.
  In the 《Read and Reciew》,you can read the 《Before you read》.,to look at the letter and newspaper,and then answer some question,to ciecle Tueor Faise, If they tell the news in the some sentences form letter, you dicide them that what is kind of news. you also need to find the words in the letter that mean the same,or almost the same,as the words below .
  In the 《Read and Reciew》,when you look at the review or television, you read the review, you can study these sentences, write in fact or your opinion afer sentences, you also can answer the question that what about you? Do you agree or disagree with these opinion about it?
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2006-03-25
Before and review sometimes you can looks up these words in a colins dictionary or in you Sdudy Guide, and look at the pitures, you can complete the sentences with the corret words from Rxerces it, or write the crrect sord from abve Execes under each picture,and add some latter to indicate if you necessary.Which words are adjctives or verbs?Write the words in abve Exerces in the correct list.
  You can look at these pictures from the video, tyr to predict that what are the people saying ,match the pictures with the sentences,write a,b,or c.
  You can look at the pictures, answer about there peopleand quastion,and then complete the sentences with the corrct names.and complete the story with the words in the box.

In the 《Before you read》,you can look at the below, read the postcard, and then answer the question.
只看该作者 14 发表于: 2006-03-25
5.How do like get to the 《Watch the video》?
The 《Watch the video》 are excelent main story in the VCD.
  You can read the 《Watch the video》in the texts Exerces few minutes,order to understant it,and then watch the VCD in the 《Watch the video》.
  When you exerces it,you can watch the video,than answer some question, answer which is what happened? as you watch,number these everts in the order tat they heppened.such as in where, why,how,which,who or what ask and answer it, and circle the corrct answers on a,b,or c. Match the pictures with the sentences.  
  You can watch the sene with someone, then circle the crrecy answer,and read the sentences and circle True or False.
  Watch the video again and check your answers to the exercise above.You can watch the scene of first, second or third angain,to answer that what did the reviews say about it, and circle True or False, a or b. watch the video one more time and check your answers. then complete the sentences with the correct name.
  Sometiomes there are some things people say on the video, you can answer about the people who ia talking? and who or what ia the speaker taikinh about? Match the sentences.
Watch the video.what do the people talk about? Chech the boxes as you watch.What tow things happened while George was away?whath the video one more time and chech your answers.
只看该作者 15 发表于: 2006-03-25
For example:
  You can answer some question that:
  what's he taiking about? Who's he talking about?
  How dose she feel about he?
  what they dose he give his ?
  and what did she do today?Cairle the boxes as you watch. cirle the corrct words to make true sentences.
  why dose he do because ?circle a or b.
  Hhere are some quastions people ask on the vdeo,Match the quastion with the reponses.
  Match the pictures with the sentences.
  Who made the someting?
  What happened when? Number these events in the order that they happened.
  watch the video with the sound turned on.Who says what?Chech the boxes as you watch.
  Now watch the video with the sound turned off. Who dose what? Check the boxes as you watvh.
  what do you see?circle the true or false.
  Do you know someone wants to what? when someone to do something ,he say what?circle a or b.
只看该作者 16 发表于: 2006-03-25
6.How to use the 《Grammar》?
In the book1,the Grmmar have these:
    Contrations with am and is,
    Titles and names,
    what
    who
    where
    what time
    a and an
    Possessive Adjetives with my,his, her, your
    what
  Negative of the Verb be with I'm not, He isn't(he's not), you aren't(you're not), they aren't(they're not).
  how old
  short Answers with Yes,you are.No, you aren't. Yes, I am. No,I'm not.Yes, he is. No, he isn't. Yes, she is. No, she isn't. Yes, they are. No, they aren't.
  Position of Adjectives
  Possession with 's
  telling time
  useful everyday pheases
  possessive Adjectives with our, their.
  this, that, these, those.
  Adjectives with Plurai Nouns.
  how much
  writing U.s. money on checks
  there is and there are
  prepositions with next to, between, behind, across from, on the corner of
  Yes/No Questions there's , Is there
  Short Answera with Yes, there is. No, there isn't, Yes, there are. No, there aren't
  Negatives there isn't and there aren't
  have and has
  don't have and doesn't have
  but with affirmative+ ,but +negative   (Carl has a videotape, but she doesn't have a VCR)
  Yes/No Quastions with I(You,We,They) have a date, Do I(You, we,they)have a date?     He(She)has a date.   Dose he(she) have a date.
  Short Answers with Do they have a VCR? Yes, they do. Dose she have a VCR? Yes,she dose. No, she dosen't.
  Affirmative Statements in the Simple Present Tense.:with I(You ,We, They) get up at 5:00. He(she) gets up at 5:00 Trregular Verbs do-dose, go-gose,have-has.
  Negaative Statenments: with Susan and Carol don't speak Japanese. Carol dosen't speak Spanish.
  Yes/No Quastions :with Do I(you, we, they) live in Japan? Dose he (she)live in Japan?
  Short Answers: Do they speak Japanese? Yes,they do. No, they don't.
Dose he speak Japanese? Yes, he dose. No, he dosen't.
  in,on,and at :Use in with cities. Use on with streets. Use at with addresses.
  Quastion with where :Where dose John live? He live n Stamford. Where in Stamford dose he live? On Spruce Street. Where on Spruce Street dose he live? At 52 Spruce Street.
  Spelling : The -s of Verbs.
  Prepositions in and on.
级别: 荣誉会员
只看该作者 17 发表于: 2006-03-25
老师用英语写的贴子,看起来比较费劲,但我还是能懂大部分,因为我正在做这样的练习,所以理解起来比较容易。
我感觉这样练习对我这样词汇量少的人来说还是比较适宜,因为在看VCD的过程中可以帮助理解课文。我现在练习课文之前先看几遍VCD,再读课文,再做练习,这样能最大程度的理解课文,在做练习的过程中还是有一些困难,主要是在理解题意方面和需要查字典理解单词方面。我现在字典查的少,只是简单的查,没有深入,能理解多少是多少,不理解的也不向下深入。比如 ambitious, serious,conceited等还是不能理解。
我还没有完全按老师上面的要求练习,还需要进一步完善。
[ 此贴被枫叶在2006-03-25 21:33重新编辑 ]
只看该作者 18 发表于: 2006-03-25
In the book2,the Grmmar have these:
  Do you like use to the Grammar?Do you know what about Spelling in the Irregular Noun Plurals?seem the regular plurats such as the singular "idea" add "s" to from the regular plural "ideas".such "actress" adds "es" to words ending "es" after s,sh,ch,x,or z is prounced as a separate syllable:actress.es. such country drop the y and add ies to words ending in y,unless a vowel is before y. what else? seem Irregular Plurals such as sigular "person" to form the plural are "people",the "man" to form the plural are "men",the "woman"become "women" .that's interesting,they easily.I like it.
  Grammar: likes and dosen't like,such Lida likes good stories. but she dosen't like interviews.likw and don't like,such The viewers like action,but they don't like interviewers.
  Adverbs of Frequency: such as always, usually, often, sometimes, never. place adverbs of frequency before the main verb, except after the verb to be.We always repot good stories.
  Yes/ No quastion:such Susan likes sports. Dose John like sports?
  all right. what can you do about the Grammar? yes, I can.I can
use the Grammar:
  can in Affirmative Statements. such as I(You, He,She, It, We,They) can sing. I can ues the Grammar:
  good and well. such as I'm a good swwimmer. Ican swim well. well is the adverbial form of good.
  I can uesd the Grammar:can't,such I (John, Susan,We,They) can't sail. can't=cannot.
  How you know what do Americas like ti do most?Would you like to paly golf?what do you like ? what do you like to do? and what don't like to do?to What about you?No, I don't like to paly golf,but I like to exerce the Grammar:
  like to and can .such as I don't like to play golf.I like to play tennis. I can't play soccer.
I can play football(cook,cook Italian food,cooke Chinese food, write English, speak English,dance,sing.)
  Grammar:but such I like to swim, bit I don't like to sail. Ican sai, but I can't swim. Sfirative verb +but + negative verb
  Grammar:Contradicting with cab and can't . such as Susan can't ride a horse. Yes, she can. John can ride a horse. No, he can't.
  Grammar: Prepostions of Time. such as at 6:00. at 12:00(noon).at 12:00(midnight). on Monday(s). on Tuesday(s). on the weekend. in the morning. in the afternoon. in the evening. at night. Note: on Monday=this Monday,last Monday ,or eveery Monday. on Mondays=every Monday. in the morning but on Monday mornings. at night but on Monday nights.
  Why do you have a headache? How are you? Where is the jor?Who's this,Rita? Hoe tall is she? Whatr's the metter? What dose she do? These quastion are called "five W",that's base quastion.
  and do you know how to ask and answer these quastion.
  Grammar: Quastion with where, what, how, why, and who.
  grammar:Quastions with why. such as I'm happy. Long Quastion is Why are you happy? the Sort Quastion is "why?"Jae likes Chirs.Why dose he like Chris? Why?
I'm not happy.Why aren't you happy? why not? Jake can't sail. Why can't he sail? why not? Jake dosen't like Susan.Why dosen't he like Susan? Why not?
  Can you talk me how do you dicrebe the present continous? How are you and Jake?You don't see jim? Are they serious?Is that John acoross the street?what's the matter? How tall is she? How old is she? what's dose she look like?what's she wearing? what are they doing? Really? Are you angry? but I want you to do it with Jake.
  Grammar:Affirative Statement in the Present Continous.Such as I'm (He's, She's We're, They're)taikinh to a woman. Note: present continou =am(is, are)+verb+-ing you're talking. The present continou tense is used for things that are happening now.
  Grammar: Negative Statements in the Present continous. such as He isn't wearing a suit. They aren't earrying umbrellas.
  Grammar: Quastion with how,what,and who. such as : How old is she? How tall is she" what   's she doing? Note: what's=what is.
Grammar: Quastion with what color. such as What color is her hair? It's blond. What color are her eyes? They're brown. What color is her dress? It's black. Note: Use possessive adjectives with parts of the body and for clothes people own.
Grammar: Spelling the form of Verbs. such as : wear+ing dat(e)+ing stop+ping try+ing tak(e)+ing run+ning   Note: Double the consonant before adding -ing for one-syllable words engding in consonant+vowel+consonant.
  Grammar: The Present Continuous. such as :
            subject   to be   verb   -ing   complement
            She       's     wear   ing   a dress
  Now you know how do I get to somewere? you can ask for and give directions .How do Iget to the bank? At the first traffic light,turn left. Ask and tell about distance How far is the bank: It's about two miles. Warn someone Don't stand up inthe boat! Don't swim here?
  Grammar: Imperatives. sach as : Go two blocks. Turn left at the post office. Note; Use the imperative from dirctions, instructions, or advice.
  Grammar: Negative imperatives. such as : Stand up. Don't stant up!
  Grammar: how and how far. Such as: How far is Lang's drugstore? It's about two miles.   How do Iget to the bank? Turn left at traffic light.
只看该作者 19 发表于: 2006-03-25
In the book2,the Grmmar have these:(2)

Adverbs of Frequency: such as always, usually, often, sometimes, never. place adverbs of frequency before the main verb, except after the verb to be.We always repot good stories.
Yes/ No quastion:such Susan likes sports. Dose John like sports?
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册