• 17580阅读
  • 40回复

对话朗读拓展训练简单的句子

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 20 发表于: 2006-03-25
In the book2,the Grmmar have these:
all right. what can you do about the Grammar? yes, I can.I can
use the Grammar:
can in Affirmative Statements. such as I(You, He,She, It, We,They) can sing. I can ues the Grammar:
good and well. such as I'm a good swwimmer. Ican swim well. well is the adverbial form of good.
I can uesd the Grammar:can't,such I (John, Susan,We,They) can't sail. can't=cannot.
只看该作者 21 发表于: 2006-03-25
How you know what do Americas like ti do most?Would you like to paly golf?what do you like ? what do you like to do? and what don't like to do?to What about you?No, I don't like to paly golf,but I like to exerce the Grammar:
like to and can .such as I don't like to play golf.I like to play tennis. I can't play soccer.
I can play football(cook,cook Italian food,cooke Chinese food, write English, speak English,dance,sing.)
Grammar:but such I like to swim, bit I don't like to sail. Ican sai, but I can't swim. Sfirative verb +but + negative verb
Grammar:Contradicting with cab and can't . such as Susan can't ride a horse. Yes, she can. John can ride a horse. No, he can't.
只看该作者 22 发表于: 2006-03-25
Grammar: Prepostions of Time. such as at 6:00. at 12:00(noon).at 12:00(midnight). on Monday(s). on Tuesday(s). on the weekend. in the morning. in the afternoon. in the evening. at night. Note: on Monday=this Monday,last Monday ,or eveery Monday. on Mondays=every Monday. in the morning but on Monday mornings. at night but on Monday nights.
只看该作者 23 发表于: 2006-03-25

Why do you have a headache? How are you? Where is the jor?Who's this,Rita? Hoe tall is she? Whatr's the metter? What dose she do? These quastion are called "five W",that's base quastion.
and do you know how to ask and answer these quastion.
Grammar: Quastion with where, what, how, why, and who.
grammar:Quastions with why. such as I'm happy. Long Quastion is Why are you happy? the Sort Quastion is "why?"Jae likes Chirs.Why dose he like Chris? Why?
I'm not happy.Why aren't you happy? why not? Jake can't sail. Why can't he sail? why not? Jake dosen't like Susan.Why dosen't he like Susan? Why not?
只看该作者 24 发表于: 2006-03-25
Can you talk me how do you dicrebe the present continous? How are you and Jake?You don't see jim? Are they serious?Is that John acoross the street?what's the matter? How tall is she? How old is she? what's dose she look like?what's she wearing? what are they doing? Really? Are you angry? but I want you to do it with Jake.
Grammar:Affirative Statement in the Present Continous.Such as I'm (He's, She's We're, They're)taikinh to a woman. Note: present continou =am(is, are)+verb+-ing you're talking. The present continou tense is used for things that are happening now.
Grammar: Negative Statements in the Present continous. such as He isn't wearing a suit. They aren't earrying umbrellas.
Grammar: Quastion with how,what,and who. such as : How old is she? How tall is she" what   's she doing? Note: what's=what is.
只看该作者 25 发表于: 2006-03-25

Grammar: Quastion with what color. such as What color is her hair? It's blond. What color are her eyes? They're brown. What color is her dress? It's black. Note: Use possessive adjectives with parts of the body and for clothes people own.
Grammar: Spelling the form of Verbs. such as : wear+ing dat(e)+ing stop+ping try+ing tak(e)+ing run+ning   Note: Double the consonant before adding -ing for one-syllable words engding in consonant+vowel+consonant.
只看该作者 26 发表于: 2006-03-25

Grammar: The Present Continuous. such as :
        subject   to be   verb   -ing   complement
        She     's   wear   ing   a dress
Now you know how do I get to somewere? you can ask for and give directions .How do I get to the bank? At the first traffic light,turn left. Ask and tell about distance How far is the bank: It's about two miles. Warn someone Don't stand up inthe boat! Don't swim here?
Grammar: Imperatives. sach as : Go two blocks. Turn left at the post office. Note; Use the imperative from dirctions, instructions, or advice.
Grammar: Negative imperatives. such as : Stand up. Don't stant up!
Grammar: how and how far. Such as: How far is Lang's drugstore? It's about two miles.   How do Iget to the bank? Turn left at traffic light.
只看该作者 27 发表于: 2006-03-25

If you invite someong to do somgthing ,you can say would you like to (have dinner with me tonight) ...If someong invite you to do something, you accept an invitation,you can say that would be nice, I'd like to. or yes, I would.or Iwould like to go.or yes, sare,or ok. or I'd like to go. If you not accept an invitation,refuse an invitation and state a reason,you can say I'm sorry,I can't. I have an appoitment. or I'm sorry, I'd like to, but I an't, I have other pans. or thanks, I'd love to go, but Ireally can't,I have an appointment. or thanks,I'd like to,but I'm besy, would you like to next day.   so when you tell what people would like to do something(bath), you can say He'd like to take a bath .I'd like to have dinner.
  Grammar: would like to. such as :I would(I would=I'd ,You would=You'd,He would=You'd, she would=She'd,we would=We'd, They would=They'd) like to take a bath.
  Grammar: go+verb + -ing such as: Some verbs take go + the =ing from of the verb.Here are some examples. go hiking go kayaking go skiing go sailing go swimming go dancing go fishing.
  Grammar: Quastions with would like to . such as: Would you like to have dinner?
只看该作者 28 发表于: 2006-03-25
  In the book 2-10, You and Jake have to work togeher. I heve to find my liptick. Her doctor says she has to rest and take medicine twice a day. She has to see her doctor first. I have to talk to you. but I have to hurry because I'm late. Mlke and I have to be at a meeting at 8:00. He has to learn to sail. He aiways has to be first. Ineed to do stories alone. You have a lot to learn from him.You have to walk before you can run. You have to excuse me.Ihave to go. Do you think I have to put it on? You don't have to , but you look good with it. There are used lot of "have to and has to".What about you? What do you have to do?have to, has to, dosen't have to, don't have to, or mast to , need to, you must learm it.
  Grammar: have to. such as : I (You, Jake and Susan)have to work. Susan (Jake)has to work. Note: Have to expresses necessity.
  Grammar: Quastion with have to. such as : Why dose Rita have to stay in bed? Why do Linda and Mike have to be at a meeting at 8:00?
  Grammar: have to .
  subject   verb   to   main verb   complement
  She       has   to   stay         in bed.
  She                   has       the bed.
Grammar: Negative Sentences with have to .
  She has to     work from Monday to Friday.
  They have to   work from Monday to Firday.
She dosen't have to work on the weekend.
They dose't have to work on the weekend.
dosen't have to or don't have to = it isn't necessary to.
只看该作者 29 发表于: 2006-03-26
What you mean floow these sentences:You should by nice to him. should I go to denver?You should what' do best for you. You should go to bed early. You shouldn't think about it now. You should tae an aspirin. You should wear your contact lenses . You should be nice to him. You should take another lesson.You should talk to her first. I shouldn't laugh.If you think that's funny, you should seeme sail. If you see what should you do,you can talk me what about you. If you don't use it.you can learn the Grammar.
  Grammar: should. such as: I(You, He, She, They) should go to bed early. Note: should= it's a good idea. Use should for advice.
  Grammar: The Negative Form of should. such as: You should go to bed early. You shouldn't think about it now. Note: shouldn't=should not.
  Grammar: Yes/No Quastion with should. such Should I(you, he she, we, they ) go to bed early?
  Grammar: Shou Answers with should. such as: should John go to bed earlu? Yes, he should. Should Rita go to work? No, she shouldn't. Note: You can also answer these quastion with only Yes or No.
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册