• 18759阅读
  • 64回复

Rich dad, poor dad(富爸爸 穷爸爸)

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 30 发表于: 2006-11-17
Rich dad, poor dad (富爸爸 穷爸爸)

But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that. But only if you want to learn."
"Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked.

"No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed."

"I don't understand," I said with a frown.

"Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills. The fear of being fired. The fear of not having enough money. The fear of

starting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... and then get angry at their boss."

"Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked.

"Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."

We sat in silence on that beautiful Hawaiian Saturday morning. My friends would have just been starting their Little League baseball game. But far some reason, I was now thankful I had decided to work for 10 cents an hour. I sensed that I was about to learn something my friends would not learn in school.

但是如果你想学习怎样使钱为你所用,那就让我来教你。不过首先你得想学。”

“难道不是每个人都想学吗?”我问。

“不是,”他说,“因为学习为钱工作很容易,特别是当你谈到钱时的第一感觉是恐惧时,学习为钱
工作就更容易了。可学习怎样使钱为你工作却要难得多。”

“我不明白。”我皱着眉头。
  “别担心,你只须知道,正是出于恐惧心,人们大多害怕失去工作,害怕付不起账单,害怕遭到火灾
,害怕没有足够的钱,害怕挨饿,大多数人期望得到一份稳定的工作。为了寻求稳定,他们会去学习某种
专业,或做生意,拼命为钱而工作,大多数人成了钱的奴隶,然后把怒气对准他们的老板。”

“学习让钱为我所用是一种完全不同的课程吗?”我问。

“是的,”他重复道,“绝对不同。”

在这个美丽的夏威夷的早晨,我们葡静地坐着。我的朋友们应该已经开始他们新一季的棒球联赛了,
但不知为什么,我现在开始庆幸决定干这1小时10美分的工作了,我感到我学到了我的朋友们在学校里所 学不到的一些东西。
附件: rp6-3.rar (59 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 31 发表于: 2006-11-17
"Ready to learn?" asked rich dad.

"Absolutely," I said with a grin.

"I have kept my promise. I've been teaching you from afar," my rich dad said. "At 9 years old, you've gotten a taste of what it feels like to work for money. Just multiply your last month by fifty years and you will have an idea of what most people spend their life doing."

"I don't understand," I said.

"How did you feel waiting in line to see me? Once to get hired and once to ask for more money?"

"Terrible," I said.

"If you choose to work for money, that is what life is like for many people," said rich dad.

"And how did you feel when Mrs. Martin dropped three dimes in your hand for three hours' work?"

"I felt like it wasn't enough. It seemed like nothing. I was disappointed," I said.

"And that is how most employees feel when they look at their paychecks. Especially after all the tax and other deductions are taken out. At least you got 100 percent."

"You mean most workers don't get paid everything?" I asked with amazement.

“准备好了吗?”富爸爸问。
  “是的。”我咧嘴笑了。

“我可是遵守了诺言的,我已经带你去看到了你的未来。”富爸爸说。“9岁时,你已经有了为钱而工作的体验。只须把上个月重复50年,你就知道大多数人是如何度过一生的了。”

“我不明白。”我说。

“你两次等着见我时有何感觉?一次是被雇用,一次是要求加薪。”

“真可怕。”我说。

“如果选择为钱而工作,这就是许多人所过的生活。”

“那么每次三小时工作结束,马丁太太给你三个硬币时,你又有什么感觉?”

“我觉得不够。看上去就像什么也没给似的,真让人失望。”

“这也正是大多数雇员拿到他们工资单时的感觉,此外还要扣除税和其他一些项目。

至少,你拿到的还是100%的工资“。

“你是说工人们拿到的不是全部工资?”我吃惊地问。
附件: rp6-4.rar (51 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 32 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Heavens no!" said rich dad. "The government always takes its share first."
"How do they do that." I asked.

"Taxes," said rich dad. "You're taxed when you earn. You're taxed when you spend. You're taxed when you save. You're taxed when you die."

"Why do people let the government do that to them?"

"The rich don't," said rich dad with a smile. "The poor and the middle class do. I'll bet you that I earn more than your dad, yet he pays more in taxes."

"How can that be?" I asked. As a 9-year-old boy, that made no sense to me. "Why would someone let the government do that to them?"

Rich dad sat there in silence. I guess he wanted me to listen instead of jabber away at the mouth.

Finally, I calmed down. I did not like what I had heard. I knew my dad complained constantly about paying so much in taxes, but really did nothing about it. Was that life pushing him around?

Rich dad rocked slowly and silently in his chair, just looking at me.

“当然不是,政府要先拿走一份,这就是税。”富爸爸说,“你有收入时得交税,当你消费时也得交税。你存钱时得交税,你死时还得交税。”
  “政府怎么能这样?”

富爸爸坐在那儿沉默不语,我猜想他希望我认真地听而不是插嘴胡说。

于是我安静了下来。说真的,我不喜欢听到关于税的事。我知道爸爸总是抱怨税收太高了,但也没办法。生活是否也推过他?

富爸爸在椅子里缓缓摇着,眼睛看着我。
附件: rp6-5.rar (50 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 33 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Ready to learn?" he asked.
I nodded my head slowly.

"As I said, there is a lot to learn. Learning how to have money work for you is a lifetime study. Most people go to college for four years, and their education ends. I already know that my study of money will continue over my lifetime, simply because the more I Find out, the more I find out I need to know. Most people never study the subject. They go to work, get their paycheck, balance their checkbooks, and that's it. On top of that, they wonder why they have money problems. Then, they think that more money will solve the problem. Few realize that it's their lack of financial education that is the problem."

"So my dad has tax problems because he doesn't understand money?" I asked, confused.

"Look," said rich dad. "Taxes are just one small section on learning how to have money work for you. Today, I just wanted to find out if you still have the passion to learn about money. Most people don't. They want to go to school, learn a profession, have fun at their work, and earn lots of money. One day they wake up with big money problems, and then they can't stop working. That's the price of only knowing how to work for money instead of studying how to have money work for you. So do you still have the passion to learn?" asked rich dad.

I nodded my head.

“真的准备好跟我学习了吗?”他问。
  我慢慢点点头。

“我得说,这里头有不少东西要学。学习怎样让钱为你所用将是一个漫长的、不断学习的过程,或许会持续一生。大多数人上了四年大学后,教育也就到头了,可我知道我会一辈子去研究钱这东西,因为我研究得越深,知道的东西也就越多。大多数人从不研究这个题目,他们去上班,挣工资,然后去开销,总也不明白为何老被钱所困扰,于是以为多点钱就能解决问题,却几乎没有人意识到缺乏财务知识才是他们真正的问题所在。”

“那我爸总头疼税的问题也是因为他没有财务方面的知识吗?”我疑惑地问。

“税只是如何让钱为你所用的一个极小的部分。今天,我只是想弄清你是否有热情去了解钱这东西。大多数人都没有这样的愿望,他们只想进学校,学点专业技能,轻松工作并且挣大钱。

当他们某一天醒来面临严重的财务问题时,他们已不能停止工作。这就是只知道为钱工作而不知如何让钱为你工作的代价。你有热情学习吗?“
附件: rp6-6.rar (69 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 34 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Good," said rich dad. "Now get back to work. This time, I will pay you nothing."
"What?" I asked in amazement.

"You heard me. Nothing. You will work the same three hours every Saturday, but this time you will not be paid 10 cents per hour. You said you wanted to learn to not work for money, so I'm not going to pay you anything."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I've already had this conversation with Mike. He's already working, dusting and stacking canned goods for free. You'd better hurry and get back there."

I stood there still not believing what a raw deal I had been handed. Here I came to ask for a raise, and now I was being told to keep working for nothing.

Rich dad tapped me on the head again and said, "Use this. Now get out of here and get back to work."

“好,”他说,“现在回去干活,这次我什么报酬也不给。”
  “什么?”我大吃一惊。

“听着。什么也不给。你每周六同样干三个小时,但这次不会再有每小时的10美分了。

你不是说你想学不为钱而工作吗?所以我什么也不给你。“

我几乎不相信我的耳朵。

“我已经和迈克谈过了,他已经开始免费干活了,掸干净罐头上的尘土再把它们重新码好。你最好快点回去和他一块儿干。”

我站在那儿,依旧不相信我达成的新协议。我是来要求增加工资的,而现在却被告知以后得白干。

富爸爸又一次拍着我的头说:“慢慢想去吧,现在出去开始工作。”
附件: rp6-7.rar (45 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 35 发表于: 2006-11-17

I didn't tell my poor dad I wasn't being paid. He would not have understood, and I did not want to try to explain something that I did not yet understand myself.
For three more weeks, Mike and I worked for three hours, every Saturday, for nothing. The work didn't bother me, and the routine got easier. It was the missed baseball games and not being able to afford to buy a few comic books that got to me.

Rich dad stopped by at noon on the third week. We heard his truck pull up in the parking lot and sputter when the engine was turned off. He entered the store and greeted Mrs. Martin with a hug. After finding out how things were going in the store, he reached into the ice-cream freezer, pulled out two bars, paid for them, and signalled to Mike and me.

"Let's go for a walk boys."

We crossed the street, dodging a few cars, and walked across a large grassy field, where a few adults were playing softball. Sitting down at a remote picnic table, he handed Mike and me the ice-cream bars.

我没对爸爸说我没工钱了,他不会理解的,而且我也不想对他解释我自己也还弄不明白的事。
  接下来的三个星期里,我和迈克每周六白干三小时。这工作不再让我心烦,过程也容易些了。只是无法参加球赛以及不能再买小人书让我耿耿于怀。

富爸爸在第三周周末的中午来了。我们听见他的卡车泊进了车位,以及发动机熄火的声音。他走进小店并且与马丁太太拥抱致意。在视察了店面的运营情况后,他走向冰淇淋柜,取出两个冰淇淋,付了钱,然后对我和迈克打了个手势说:“孩子们,我们出去走走。”

闪开来往的汽车,我们穿过街道,又走过一大片草地,草地上许多大人正在打垒球。

最后我们坐到一张草地远处的野餐桌前,富爸爸把冰淇淋递给我和迈克。
附件: rp7-1.rar (50 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 36 发表于: 2006-11-17

"How's it going boys?"
"OK," Mike said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Learn anything yet?" rich dad asked.

Mike and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and shook our heads in unison.

Avoiding One of Life's Biggest Traps

"Well, you boys had better start thinking. You're staring at one of life's biggest lessons. If you learn the lesson, you'll enjoy a life of great freedom and security. If you don't learn the lesson, you'll wind up like Mrs. Martin and most of the people playing softball in this park. They work very hard, for little money, clinging to the illusion of job security, looking forward to a three-week vacation each year and a skimpy pension after forty-five years of work. If that excites you, I'll give you a raise to 25 cents an hour."

"But these are good hard-working people. Are you making fun of them?" I demanded.

A smile came over rich dad's face.

"Mrs. Martin is like a mother to me. I would never be that cruel. I may sound cruel because I'm doing my best to point something out to the two of you. I want to expand your point of view so you can see something. Something most people never have the benefit of seeing because their vision is too narrow. Most people never see the trap they are in."

“还好吗?”他问。
  “挺好。”迈克说。

我也点头同意。

“那学到了什么没有?”

迈克和我面面相觑,一起耸耸肩摇了摇头。

避开人一生中最大的陷阱

“你们正在学习一生中最重要的一课,你们应该学会思考。”

富爸爸说道,“如果你学会了这一课,你将一生享受自由和安宁;如果没有学好这一课,你们就会像马丁太太和其他在这空场里玩垒球的人一样了此一生。他们为一点点钱而勤奋工作,兼有一种有工作的虚幻安全感,盼着一年三周的假期和工作45年后获得的一小笔养老金。如果你喜欢这样,我就把工资提到每小时25美分。”

“但他们都是努力工作的好人啊,你在嘲笑他们吗?”我问道。

一丝笑容浮上了富爸爸的面庞。

“马丁太太对我就像妈妈一样,我决不会那么残忍地对她。

我上面的话可能听起来很无情,可是我正尽力向你俩说明一些事情。我想拓宽你们的视野以便让你们看清一些东西。这些东西甚至大多数成年人也从未有看见过,因为他们眼界狭窄,大多数人从未认识到他们身处困境。“。
附件: rp7-2.rar (60 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 37 发表于: 2006-11-17

Mike and I sat there uncertain of his message. He sounded cruel, yet we could sense he was desperately wanting us to know something.
With a smile, rich dad said, "Doesn't that 25 cents an hour sound good? Doesn't it make your heart beat a little faster."

I shook my head "no," but it really did. Twenty five cents an hour would be big bucks to me.

"OK, I'll pay you a dollar an hour," rich dad said, with a sly grin.

Now my heart was beginning to race. My brain was screaming,

An

"Take it. Take it." I could not believe what I was hearing. Still, I said nothing.

"OK, $2 an hour."

My little 9-year-old brain and heart nearly exploded. After all, it was 1956 and being paid $2 an hour would have made me the richest kid in the world. I couldn't imagine earning that kind of money. I wanted to say "yes." But somehow my mouth stayed silent.

迈克和我还是不太明白他的话。他听起来很无情,然而我们能感到他确实急于想让我们明白一些事情。
  富爸爸笑着又说了:“25美分1小时怎么样?这样是否能让你们心跳加速?”

我摇摇头说:“不会啊”,可事实上,25美分1小时对我而言可真是一大笔钱啊!

“好,我每小时给你1美元。”富爸爸带着狡黠的笑容说。

我的心开始狂跳,头也开始发晕。“接受,快接受。”我的心里在喊,但我不相信我所听到的,所以什么也没说。

“好吧,每小时2美元。”

我那9岁的大脑和心脏几乎要爆炸了。毕竟这是1956年,每小时2美元将使我成为世界上最有钱的孩子!我无法想像能挣到这么多钱。我想说“好的”,但不知怎么我仍未开口。

我上面的话可能听起来很无情,可是我正尽力向你俩说明一些事情。我想拓宽你们的视野以便让你们看清一些东西。这些东西甚至大多数成年人也从未有看见过,因为他们眼界狭窄,大多数人从未认识到他们身处困境。“。
附件: rp7-3.rar (49 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 38 发表于: 2006-11-17

Maybe my brain had overheated and blown a fuse. But deep down, I badly wanted that $2 an hour.
The ice cream had melted and was running down my hand. Rich dad was looking at two boys staring back at him, eyes wide open and brains empty. He knew he was testing us, and he knew there was a part of our emotions that wanted to take the deal.

"OK, $5 an hour."

Suddenly there was a silence from inside me. Something had changed. The offer was too big and had gotten ridiculous. Not too many grownups in 1956 made more than $5 an hour. The temptation disappeared, and a calm set in. Slowly I turned to my left to look at Mike. He looked back at me. The part of my soul that was weak and needy was silenced. The part of me that had no price took over. There was a calm and a certainty about money that entered my brain and my soul. I knew Mike had gotten to that point also.

也许我的脑袋已经热昏了,但内心深处,我极其想要那每小时的2美元。
  冰淇淋化了,流到了我手上。冰淇淋简已经空了,蚂蚁正在享受着一团香精和巧克力。

富爸爸看着两个孩子盯着他,眼睛睁很大大的,脑子里却空空如也。事实上,他正在考验我们,而且他也知道我们很想接受这笔交易。

“好,5美元1小时。”

我的内心突然平静下来了,内心发生了一些变化。这个出价太高了,显得有些荒谬。

在1956年,连成年人也没有几个人可以每小时挣5美元的。诱惑消失了,平静回来了。我慢慢地转过头去看迈克,他也在看我。我灵魂中软弱而贫乏的一面沉默了,而无法用钱收买的一面占了上风。面对钱,我开始心安神定。我知道迈克也一样。
附件: rp7-4.rar (53 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 39 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Good," rich dad said softly. "Most people have a price. And they have a price because of human emotions named fear and greed. First, the fear of being without money motivates us to work hard, and then once we get that paycheck, greed or desire starts us thinking about all the wonderful things money can buy. The pattern is then set."
"What pattern?" I asked.

"The pattern of get up, go to work, pay bills, get up, go to work, pay bills... Their lives are then run forever by two emotions, fear and greed. Offer them more money, and they continue the cycle by also increasing their spending. This is what I call the Rat Race."

"There is another way?" Mike asked.

"Yes," said rich dad slowly. "But only a few people find it."

"And what is that way?" Mike asked.

“很好,”富爸爸轻轻地说,“大多数人都希望有一份工资收入,之所以会这样是因为他们有恐惧和贪婪之心。先说恐惧感,没钱的恐惧会刺激我们努力工作,当我们得到报酬时,贪婪或欲望又开始让我们去想所有钱能买到的东西。于是就形成了一种模式。”
  “什么模式?”我问。

“起床,上班,付账,再起床,再上班,再付账……他们的生活就是在无穷尽地为这两种感觉而奔忙:恐惧和贪婪。给他们更多的钱,他们就会以更高的开支重复这种循环。

这就是我所说的‘老鼠赛跑“’。

“有什么法子吗?”迈克问。
附件: rp7-5.rar (49 K) 下载次数:0
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册