• 18755阅读
  • 64回复

Rich dad, poor dad(富爸爸 穷爸爸)

级别: 管理员
只看该作者 40 发表于: 2006-11-17
Rich dad, poor dad (富爸爸 穷爸爸)

"That's what I hope you boys will find out as you work and study with me. That is why I took away all forms of pay."
"Any hints?" Mike asked. "We're kind of tired of working hard, especially for nothing."

"Well, the first step is telling the truth," said rich dad.

"We haven't been lying." I said.

"I did not say you were lying. I said to tell the truth," rich dad came

back.

"The truth about what?" I asked.

"How you're feeling," rich dad said. "You don't have to say it to anyone else. Just yourself."

"You mean the people in this park, the people who work for you, Mrs. Martin, they don't do that?" I asked.

"I doubt it," said rich dad. "Instead, they feel the fear of not having money. Instead of confronting the fear, they react instead of think. They react emotionally instead of using their heads," rich dad said, tapping us on our heads. "'Then, they get a few bucks in their hands, and again the emotion of joy and desire and greed take over, and again they react, instead of think."

“有,但只有少数人知道。我希望你俩能在工作和跟我学习的过程中找到解决的办法。
  这就是我不给你们任何工资的原因。“

“有什么提示吗?”迈克问,“我们工作得很累,尤其是白干的时候。”

“哦,第一步是讲真话。”富爸爸说。

“我们可没撒谎。”我叫道。

“我没说你们撒谎,我是说要分清真相。”

“那什么是真相?”

“靠你感觉,除了你自己谁也不能真正明白你的感觉。”

“你说这公园里的人,那些为你工作的人,还有马丁夫人,他们都没弄清楚这些东西?”

“我想是的。他们害怕没有钱,不愿面对没钱的恐惧,对此他们作出了反应但不是用他们的头脑。”富爸爸说着拍拍我们的头。“他们会去挣了点小钱,可快乐、欲望、贪婪会接着控制他们,他们会再作出反应,仍然是不加思考。”
附件: rp7-6.rar (55 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 41 发表于: 2006-11-17

"So their emotions do their thinking," Mike said.
"That's correct," said rich dad. " Money is running their lives, and they refuse to tell the truth about that.

Money is in control of their emotions and hence their souls."

Rich dad sat quietly, letting his words sink in.

Realizing we had absorbed as much as possible of what he was talking about, rich dad said, "I want you boys to avoid that trap. That is really what I want to teach you. Not just to be rich, because being rich does not solve the problem."

"It doesn't?" I asked, surprised.

"No, it doesn't. Let me finish the other emotion, which is desire. Some call it greed, but I prefer desire. It is perfectly normal to desire something better, prettier, more fun or exciting. So people also work for money because of desire. They desire money for the joy they think it can buy. But the joy that money brings is often short lived, and they soon need more money for more joy, more pleasure, more comfort, more security. So they keep working, thinking money will soothe their souls that is troubled by fear and desire. But money cannot do that."

“他们的感情代替了他们的思想。”迈克说。
  “正是如此,钱主宰着他们的生活,他们拒绝去分辨真相,钱控制了他们的情感和灵魂。”

富爸爸静静地坐着,让他的话音渐渐消失。

意识到我们已经尽可能地吸收了他的话后,富爸爸说:“我希望你俩避开这个馅饼,这就是我想教你们的,而不只是发财,发财并不能解决问题。”

“不能吗?”我惊奇地问。

“不能。让我谈谈另一种感情:欲望,有人把它称为贪婪,但我宁可用欲望。希望一些东西更好、更漂亮、更有趣或更令人激动,这是相当正常的。所以人们总为了实现欲望而最终变成是为钱工作。他们认为钱能买来快乐,可用钱买来的快乐往往是短暂的,所以他们不久就需要更多的钱来买更多的快乐、更多的开心、更多的舒适和更多的安全。于是他们工作又工作,以为钱能使他们那被恐惧和欲望折磨着的灵魂平静下来,但实际上钱无法满足他们的欲望。”
附件: rp7-7.rar (60 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 42 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Even rich people?" Mike asked.
"Rich people included," said rich dad. "In fact, the reason many rich people are rich is not because of desire but because of fear. They actually think that money can eliminate that fear of not having money, of being poor, so they amass tons of it only tofind out the fear gets worse. They now fear losing it. I have friends who keep working even though they have plenty. I know people who have millions who are more afraid now than when they were poor. They're terrified of losing all their money. "I want to teach you to master the power of money. Not be afraid of it. And they don't teach that in school. If you don't learn it, you become a slave to money."

It was finally making sense. He did want us to widen our views. To see what Mrs. Martin could not see, his employees could not see, or my dad for that matter. He used examples that sounded cruel at the time, but I've never forgotten them. My vision widened that day, and I could begin to see the trap that lay ahead for most people.

“即使是富人?”迈克问。
  “富人也是如此。事实上,许多人致富并非出于欲望而是由于恐惧,他们认为钱能消除那种没有钱、贫困的恐惧,所以他们积累了很多的钱,可是他们发现恐惧感更加强烈了,他们更加害怕失去钱。我有一些朋友,已经很有钱了,但还在拼命工作,甚至有些百万富翁比他们穷困时还要恐惧。这种恐惧使他们过得很糟糕,

“我想教你们学会支配钱,而不是害怕它,这在学校里是学不到的。如果你不学,你就会变成钱的奴隶。”

显而易见,他想使我们扩展视野,这一切,马丁太太看不见,他的雇员们看不见,我爸爸也看不见。富爸爸用了听起来很无情的例子,但这些例子我始终不会忘记。我的视野在那天被打开了,开始注意到大多数人所面临着的“陷讲”。
附件: rp7-8.rar (57 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 43 发表于: 2006-11-17

"You see, we're all employees ultimately. We just work at different levels," said rich dad. "I just want you boys to have a chance to avoid the trap. The trap caused by those two emotions, fear and desire. Use them in your favor, not against you. That's what I want to teach you. I'm not interested in just teaching you to make a pile of money. That won't handle the fear or desire. If you don't first handle fear and desire, and you get rich, you'll only be a high-paid slave."
"So how do we avoid the trap?" I asked.

"The main cause of poverty or financial struggle is fear and ignorance, not the economy or the government or the rich. It's selfinflicted fear and ignorance that keeps people trapped. So you boys go to school and get your college degrees. I'll teach you how to stay out of the trap."

The pieces of the puzzle were appearing. My highly educated dad had a great education and a great career. But school never told him how to handle money or his fears. It became clear that I could learn different and important things from two fathers.

“你看,我们最终都是雇员,只不过处于不同层次而且。我只希望孩子们有机会避开由恐惧和欲望组成的陷讲,能按你喜爱的方式选用恐惧和欲望,别让恐惧和欲望控制你。
  这就是我想教你们的。我对教你们如何挣大把的钱没有兴趣,那解决不了问题。如果你们不先控制恐惧和欲望,即使你们有钱,也只不过是高薪的奴隶而已。“

“那我们该怎样避开陷阱?”

“造成贫穷和财务问题的主要原因是恐惧和无知,而非经济环境、政府或富人。自身的恐惧和无知使人们难以自拔,所以你们应该去上学并且接受大学教育,而我教你们怎样不落入馅阱。”

谜底渐渐显露出来。我爸爸受过高等教育,有着很好的职业,但学校从不告诉他如何处理金钱或恐惧。我可以从两个爸爸那里学习不同的但同样都是很重要的事情。
附件: rp7-9.rar (56 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 44 发表于: 2006-11-17

"So you've been talking about the fear of not having money. How does the desire of money affect our thinking?" Mike asked.
"How did you feel when I tempted you with a pay raise? Did you notice your desires rising?"

We nodded our heads.

"By not giving in to your emotions, you were able to delay your reactions and think. That is most important. We will always have emotions of fear and greed. From here on in, it is most important for you to use those emotions to your advantage and for the long term, and not simply let your emotions run you by controlling your thinking. Most people use fear and greed against themselves. That's the start of ignorance. Most people live their lives chasing paychecks, pay raises and job security because of the emotions of desire and fear, not really questioning where those emotion-driven thoughts are leading them. It's just like the picture of a donkey, dragging a cart, with its owner dangling a carrot just in front of the donkey's nose. The donkey's owner may be going where he wants to go, but the donkey is chasing an illusion. Tomorrow there will only be another carrot for the donkey."

“你谈到对缺钱的担心,那么对钱的欲望会怎样影响到我们的思想呢?”迈克问。
  “当我用更高的工资引诱你们时,你们有什么感觉?你感到欲望在膨胀吗?”

我们点点头。

“但你们没有对感觉屈服,你们推迟了决定的作出。这是极为重要的。我们总是有着恐惧或贪婪之心。从现在开始,对你们来说,重要的是运用这些感情为你们的长期利益谋利,别让你们的感情控制了思想。大多数人让他们的恐惧和贪婪之心来支配自己,这是无知的开始。因为害怕或贪婪,大多数人生活在挣工资、加薪、劳动保护之中,而不问这种感情支配思想的生活之路通向哪里。这就像一幅画:驴子在拼命拉车,因为车夫在它鼻子前面放了个胡萝卜。车夫知道该把车驶到哪里,而驴却只是在追逐一个幻觉。但第二天驴依旧会去拉车,因为又有胡萝卜放在了驴子的面前。”
附件: rp7-10.rar (57 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 45 发表于: 2006-11-17

"You mean the moment I began to picture a new baseball glove, candy and toys, that's like a carrot to a donkey?" Mike asked.
"Yeah. And as you get older, your toys get more expensive. A new car, a boat and a big house to impress your friends," said rich dad with a smile. "Fear pushes you out the door, and desire calls to you. Enticing you toward the rocks. That's the trap."

"So what's the answer," Mike asked.

"What intensifies fear and desire is ignorance. That is why rich people with lots of money often have more fear the richer they get. Money is the carrot, the illusion. If the donkey could see the whole picture, it might rethink its choice to chase the carrot."

Rich dad went on to explain that a human's life is a struggle between ignorance and illumination.

He explained that once a person stops searching for information and knowledge of one's self, ignorance sets in. That struggle is a moment-to-moment decision-to learn to open or close one's mind.

“你的意思是,当时在我脑海中的那些棒球手套、糖果和玩具的影像就像那驴子面前的胡萝卜一样喽?”
  “不错。当你长大后,你的玩具会变贵,会变成要给你的朋友留下深刻印象的汽车、汽艇、大房子,”富爸爸笑着说,“恐惧把你推出门外,愿望又召唤你过去,诱惑你去触礁。这就是陷阱。”

“那答案是什么呢?”

“强化恐惧和欲望是无知的表现,这就是为什么很多有钱人常常会担惊受怕。钱就是胡萝人是幻像。如果驴能看到整幅图像,它可能会重新想想是否还要去追求胡萝卜。”

富爸爸解释说人生实际上是在无知和幻觉之间的一场斗争。

他说一旦一个人停止寻求知识和信息,就会变得无知。因此,人们需要不停地与自己作斗争:是通过学习打开自己的心扉,还是封闭自己的头脑。
附件: rp7-11.rar (48 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 46 发表于: 2006-11-17

"Look, school is very, very important. You go to school to learn a skill or profession so as to be a contributing member of society. Every culture needs teachers, doctors, mechanics, artists, cooks, business people, police officers, firefighters, soldiers. Schools train them so our culture can thrive and flourish," said rich dad. "Unfortunately, for many people, school is the end, not the beginning."
"So what does ignorance have to do with greed and fear?" I asked.

"Because it is ignorance about money that causes so much greed and so much fear," said rich dad. "Let me give you some examples. A doctor, wanting more money to better provide for his family, raises his fees. By raising his fees, it makes health care more expensive for everyone. Now, it hurts the poor people the most, so poor people have worse health than those with money.
附件: rp7-12.rar (45 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 47 发表于: 2006-11-20

"Because the doctors raise their rates, the attorneys raise their rates. Because the attorneys' rates have gone up, schoolteachers want a raise, which raises our taxes, and on and on and on. Soon, there will be such a horrifying gap between the rich and the poor that chaos will break out and another great civilization will collapse. Great civilizations collapsed when the gap between the haves and havenots was too great. America is on the same course, proving once again that history repeats itself, because we do not learn from history. We only memorize historical dates and names, not the lesson.
"Aren't prices supposed to go up?" I asked.

"Not in an educated society with a well-run government. Prices should actually come down. Of course, that is often only true in theory. Prices go up because of greed and fear caused by ignorance. If schools taught people about money, there would be more money and lower prices, but schools focus only on teaching people to work for money, not how to harness money's power."

由于医生提高收费,则律师也提高收费;由于律师提高收费,学校老师也想增加收入,这就迫使政府提高税收。这样一环套一环,不久,在富人和穷人之间就有了一条可怕的鸿沟,混乱就会爆发。当鸿沟大到了极点时,一个社会就会崩溃。美国同样身在其中,这种历史一再重演,因为人们没有以史为鉴。我们只是记住了历史事件发生的时间和名称,却没有记住教训。”
  “价格难道不能上涨吗?”我问。

“在一个教育水平高和政府管理良好的社会中价格不会上涨,实际上应该下降,价格上涨的原因是由无知引起的贪婪和恐惧。

如果学校教学生认识钱,社会就有可能会变得更富有而且物价低廉。但学校关注的只是教学生为钱而工作,而不是如何开发和利用钱的力量。
附件: rp7-13.rar (52 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 48 发表于: 2006-11-20

In less than three years, I was making more in my own little corporation, which was a real estate holding company, than I was making at Xerox. And the money I was making in my asset column, in my own corporation, was money working for me. Not me pounding on doors selling copiers. My rich dad's advice made much more sense. Soon the cash flow from my properties was so strong that my company bought me my first Porsche. My fellow Xerox salespeople thought I was spending my commissions. I wasn't. I was investing my commissions in assets.
My money was working hard to make more money. Each dollar in my asset column was a great employee, working hard to make more employees and buy the boss a new Porsche with before-tax dollars. I began to work harder for Xerox. The plan was working, and my Porsche was the proof.

在不到三年的时间中,我在自己的小房地产公司里挣到的钱比在施乐挣到的更多。而且我在自己的企业中挣到的钱,是完全为我所用的,这不像我去敲门推销施乐机器时所挣的钱,富爸爸的话越来越有用了。不久我用我公司的收人买了我的第一辆保时捷,施乐的同事认为我是用工资买的,可事实上,我正在不断地把工资投资于资产项,而用资产项为我生产出来的钱购买我想要的东西。
  我的钱为我挣回更多的钱,在我的资产中,每一块钱都是一名雇员,它们努力工作并带回更多的雇员,而且还能用税前收人为我购买新的保时捷。我仍在继续努力为施乐工作,但同时,我的计划也在按步就班地进行着,保时捷就是证明。

附件: rp10-13.rar (48 K) 下载次数:0
只看该作者 49 发表于: 2006-11-20

"Can you tell the difference between emotions thinking and the head thinking?" Mike asked.
"Oh, yes. I hear it all the time," said rich dad. "I hear things like, `Well, everyone has to work.' Or `The rich are crooks.' Or `I'll get another job. I deserve this raise. You can't push me around.' Or `I like this job because it's secure.' Instead of, `Is there something I'm missing here?' which breaks the emotional thought, and gives you time to think clearly."

I must admit, it was a great lesson to be getting. To know when someone was speaking out of emotions or out of clear thought. It was a lesson that served me well for life. Especially when I was the one speaking out of reaction and not from clear thought.

As we headed back to the store, rich dad explained that the rich really did "make money." They did not work for it. He went on to explain that when Mike and I were casting 5-cent pieces out of lead, thinking we were making money, we were very close to thinking the way the rich think. The problem was that it was illegal for us to do it.

“你能说说感情和理智的区别吗?”迈克问。
  “噢,当然。我总是听到这种话,”每个人都必须去工作‘,或是’富人是骗子‘、’我要换份工作‘,’我应该得到更高的工资‘,’你不能任意摆布我‘、’我喜欢这份工作因为它很安定‘,而不是说,’我失去了什么东西吗‘,这样的话才会避免你感情用事而留给你仔细思考的时间。“

我得承认,这的确是重要的一课,即知道人什么时候是在表达感受而不是表达清楚的思想。这一课令我终生受益,尤其是当我的话也仅仅是出于反应而非出于深思时。

我们走回小店的路上,富爸爸解释说富人的确是在“造钱”,他们不为钱而工作。他接着解释当我和迈克铅铸5分钱的硬币时,我们想着那是在“造钱”,我们的想法和富人的想法实际上是很接近的,问题是我们的做法不合法 “
附件: rp7-15.rar (55 K) 下载次数:0
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册